Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

differences between these and last year's? (if any)
Good question, I was wondering the same thing myself......Anybody know if theres any or got comparison pixs?

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

differences between these and last year's? (if any)
Good question, I was wondering the same thing myself......Anybody know if theres any or got comparison pixs?

Mine from last year are still ds.... What was the point of Nike re releasing these anyway? I have been patiently waiting for the black pair...

Mine from last year are still ds.... What was the point of Nike re releasing these anyway? I have been patiently waiting for the black pair...

Originally Posted by Steve212

I remember searchin4jays was sellin' these for $100.00 a pop last year...

I definately was... I have a couple sizes in this years release also for same price...

Originally Posted by Steve212

I remember searchin4jays was sellin' these for $100.00 a pop last year...

I definately was... I have a couple sizes in this years release also for same price...

Originally Posted by loskickking23

To Whom it may concern: please listen to this man

Originally Posted by Mister Victory

right ain't like they were flying off the shelves

Originally Posted by Remi23

Don't care if they fly off the shelves as long they land on my feet
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Remi23

Don't care if they fly off the shelves as long they land on my feet
pimp.gif

I'm happy they released them in toddler size's this time.....imma cop a pair for my son when tthey drop in price

I'm happy they released them in toddler size's this time.....imma cop a pair for my son when tthey drop in price

Back
Top Bottom