Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

Are you guys sure these wont sit? Dont count nike dot com cuz everything sells out on there hell even the first command force colorways sold out on there

People thought the white black sold out online and they didnt until the exclusions were lifted

Are you guys sure these wont sit? Dont count nike dot com cuz everything sells out on there hell even the first command force colorways sold out on there

People thought the white black sold out online and they didnt until the exclusions were lifted
copped white black for $50.

Gunning for $80-90 on these.

hate the term "shoe game" but if people aint buying...good for us.

Must say this was an impulse buy .... Always wanted a pair glad I finally grabbed em... Quality is on point to me

Do they loosen up at any point?

Eh if they drop to really low prices ill cop but not full price

I got the white black for 100 so im content

for all the people with big/ wide feet, use some scissors and cut the padding in the inside along the stitching. I bought my white/concords back because I couldn't get into them but I cut the insides of these and I can get them on with ease now!

I came in here to ask if anyone is having trouble getting their feet into these :lol: it took me a bit but I was able to, they fit well...I just don't want that hassle everytime I try to wear them

I came in here to ask if anyone is having trouble getting their feet into these
laugh.gif
it took me a bit but I was able to, they fit well...I just don't want that hassle everytime I try to wear them
Been brought up in here several times a few solutions have been suggested in the thread recently. Same issue on the other colorways released this year 

For you guys having trouble getting these on, use your pointer and middle fingers, and give each of the elastic bands 4 or 5 good tugs. That will loosen them up a bit, and that way you don't have to cut anything. It's worked well for me on every pair I've ever had.

Peace,
J

Lol wow they came back with the black red colorway again???

I still have my retro from last time

Like having cement blocks on your feet :lol:

Last edited:
HAD TO GET A FRESH PAIR... #CLASSICS! NOW, ITS TIME TO WAIT ON MY PIPPENS FROM JIMMY JAZZ TO ARRIVE :nthat: ...HOLLA!

CED B.

Last edited:
@noblekane the 2010 version too me is better just from the point of the clear airbag and the tongue material and the cb logo not on the insole but I'm still digging the 2015

Last edited:
I think I'm gonna pull the trigger on these, how's the fitting, tts?
Few pages back  , i 've written my review about it ... 

Shoes run somewhat tts   but considering the snuggishness of the sockliner   i could go full size up to a 15 without a doubt .

I had to cut it to be wearable , without doing this  it were impossible   so my advice is to go @least  .5 up 

Wish the airbag didn't have purple in it, but hey, beggars can't be choosers. I like the '09 retro more, but I'm going to try to grab these next week.
They pretty much sold out in my mall already :smh:

Back
Top Bottom