Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

Lol at first i was like damn cant get my foot in but if you stick your foot into the bootie while holding on and pulling up the tongue and heel tab and putting it on with pulling on just the bootie it went in semi smoothly :lol:

i've got narow feet and i don't know what size should i buy us 10 or us10.5 ?

asics gel  saga (us size 10), jordan 6 (us size 10), nike air max 2015 (us size 10.5), jordan xx9 (us size 10.5), nike air max 1 (us size 10.5)

Anyone looking for a nice price on a black Barkley Champion jersey PM for link.

Just to be clear it's not my listing. I just thought some of you guys would be interested. The PM was just to avoid any lurking resellers.

Jersey has been sold. Thankfully a NTer was able to get it

Last edited:
i've got narow feet and i don't know what size should i buy us 10 or us10.5 ?
asics gel  saga (us size 10), jordan 6 (us size 10), nike air max 2015 (us size 10.5), jordan xx9 (us size 10.5), nike air max 1 (us size 10.5)
10.5 definitely

Went up half a size, was able to try them on at my local FA, you guys weren't joking about the sock liner. Would definitely double up if they drop below 100. Now on to the pippens at the right price.

Shouldnt all nike air on the back of these be in the style of this?

Shouldnt all nike air on the back of these be in the style of this?

Agreed...especially after the puffy sticker peeling off..that & the leather tongue just looked cheap..add those factors wit the purple air bag..I'm waiting or missing these..the usual clearance spots haven't put the Blk/Gld pair on sale at all..so probably a skip this go around.

^Damn, I have no willpower.  I couldn't resist that $112 shipped Eastbay price - thanks for the heads up.

I want the whites more but that 112 on the blacks is hard to resist

I got a 25 percent off eastbay code but wont use it on these. Thats still too much for these imo

Back
Top Bottom