Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

Someone said they pulled exclusions off for just the weekend and it looks just that. I was looking at a couple other shoes that had the exclusion off but now they are excludes again. Weird.

i wanted these when they retroed a couple years back.

but today..ehhh maybe if i see them in a store somehwere

Anybody order the Black ones from eastbay with the discount get an email confirmation? It appears they have lost my order in their system.

Edit: check your order history people. They are cancelling anyone who placed an order for the black/purple pair and not telling anyone because they were never supposed to be discounted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow....Um. To those who used the 20% discount code on the black CB94s, you may want to check your credit card statement.  
mean.gif

Wow....Um. To those who used the 20% discount code on the black CB94s, you may want to check your credit card statement.  :smh:

Just got my order cancellation email from Eastbay... :smh:

Wow thats awful eastbay acting shady

Sucks i bet they cancel the curry low orders as well

So I got eastbay to honor the 20% off and create me a new order for the black/purple cb94. Calling them was an absolute runaround. I chatted online and explained to a rep what happened and asked if it was now their policy to cancel orders if they don't want to discount an item. Rep was very helpful after I explained the full situation and told me they would honor the 20% off discount since I placed the order initially when the discount was active for this pair. She put a note in my account and told me to reorder online and then chat to get the discount applied or call and reorder them and have the discount applied before payment. I just reordered by phone, got the 20% off and the order shows up in my account this time. Good luck all.

Dont know why they did that in the first place. Just greedy. Get as many people to pay full price as much as they can cuz its only a matter of time before they lift exclusions like they did with the white pair

If only people were patient though and let um sit exclusions would be lifted with the quickness. But people gotta act like starving beasts everytime a shoe come out :lol:

Dont know why they did that in the first place. Just greedy. Get as many people to pay full price as much as they can cuz its only a matter of time before they lift exclusions like they did with the white pair

If only people were patient though and let um sit exclusions would be lifted with the quickness. But people gotta act like starving beasts everytime a shoe come out :lol:

supposedly Nike dictates when a product can be discounted for these bigger companies. It was probably an accident but if thats the case then just put the exclusion back up. Canceling peoples orders over $28 is petty for a company as big as eastbay. I'm sure it was only a few hundred pairs tops. Appears they have gotten backlash though as people are discovering their order has been cancelled cuz they were all too quick to honor my discount after i told em what they did was ridiculous. And the people on the webchat are infinitely more helpful and knowledgeable than their phone staff, even if you have platinum club which I do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow....Um. To those who used the 20% discount code on the black CB94s, you may want to check your credit card statement.  :smh:

Just checked mine and they charged me the $28 that I was discounted when placing the order. Dirty move on Eastbay's behalf, just cancel the damn order vs being shady and charging me for your screw-up. I called them and the rep was like next time when it says excluded you shouldn't get a discount, I said so is my fault you guys messed up and don't want to honor the sale, just go ahead and cancel the order,we can't cancel it because it's being processed. So as a one time courtesy they will honor the sale and refund me the $28. Way to run a business Eastbay.

"That's how ****** get popped, tryna get the cheaper price" - Pimp C

I have been ordering sneakers for a long time and a lot through Eastbay and I have never seen this sort of move, cancelling sneakers that are in stock (or back ordered) over a 20% coupon!!!  Eastbay will not be getting my business anymore and will let them know that.  I thought only FNL did things like this, like state they have sneakers in stock then getting emails after saying sorry we cancelled your order.

Just saw some posts about how these fit. Pull tabs are there for a reason. Had the ogs and they took a while to break in, but they were a pain to put on until the end. Still one of my personal favorite of all time.

I'm a lowkey a fan/geek for shoes that have little tech festures, for example in this case, the cb94's having the elastic bands for a lockdown fit

I love the carnivores and played endless games in them because they had 3 adjustable straps for the perfecf fit

Went through web chat with Eastbay, got nowhere. Told them this amounts to "bait and switch", and then filed complaints with the FTC, BBB, and Eastbay customer service. I think I've spent my last dollar at Eastbay.

Its pretty weird why nike changes little things on their shoes when the other og colorway use the exact same parts missing

Same thing with the pippens

One would think gentry punk butt behind this but not sure what he does now

Its pretty weird why nike changes little things on their shoes when the other og colorway use the exact same parts missing

Same thing with the pippens

One would think gentry punk butt behind this but not sure what he does now
its ALWAYS his fault

Back
Top Bottom