Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

I'm happy they released them in toddler size's this time.....imma cop a pair for my son when tthey drop in price

sold my pair from last year and wound up regretting it so i'll def. be copping on the 50 this weekend!

sold my pair from last year and wound up regretting it so i'll def. be copping on the 50 this weekend!

Originally Posted by Mister Victory

Originally Posted by Remi23

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Mine from last year are still ds.... What was the point of Nike re releasing these anyway? I have been patiently waiting for the black pair...

To Whom it may concern: please listen to this man
right ain't like they were flying off the shelves
Don't care if they fly off the shelves as long they land on my feet
pimp.gif

i like your thinking man.

Originally Posted by Remi23

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Mine from last year are still ds.... What was the point of Nike re releasing these anyway? I have been patiently waiting for the black pair...

To Whom it may concern: please listen to this man
right ain't like they were flying off the shelves
Don't care if they fly off the shelves as long they land on my feet
pimp.gif

i like your thinking man.

an all black leather pair would be crazy, the all black suede joints that came out a while ago are also fire, i wonder why we still havent seen them... this is like the 3rd time they drop again without seeing an all black pair

an all black leather pair would be crazy, the all black suede joints that came out a while ago are also fire, i wonder why we still havent seen them... this is like the 3rd time they drop again without seeing an all black pair

Everytime these drop, I pass.  Purple just isnt my thing.  Been looking for the Black White Sport Royals that dropped in 2002. 

Everytime these drop, I pass.  Purple just isnt my thing.  Been looking for the Black White Sport Royals that dropped in 2002. 

Back
Top Bottom