Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

As promised. Figured I'd snap a picture or two while I'm on the train.

How do these fit ? The last retro I went .5 up

Ever since i been on NT i leanred to wait and catch things on sale but not this time around.. even thou I dont want to pay top price ($150) I will Friday to avoid any online high price boost sales.

I'll be up early tomorrow to copp.

As promised. Figured I'd snap a picture or two while I'm on the train.

How do these fit ? The last retro I went .5 up

I don't know about anyone else but I am struggling to get my foot into the damn shoe. The support straps are extremely tight. It feels a lot tighter than the past retroes I've owned. Eventually I got my foot into the shoe after fighting with it for about 3 minutes, and it felt extremely tight. Not sure if getting a bigger size is going to help. Just seems like the support straps are just really tight.

Last edited:
Yep.. The last retro I had a 12 and they killed my pinky toe .. Also they were squeezing down on top because of the lace bands.. Ended up selling them and tracking down a 12.5... These are leather and I didn't know if they were any diffrent.. Also they have so much cushion

I don't know about anyone else but I am struggling to get my foot into the damn shoe. The support straps are extremely tight. It feels a lot tighter than the past retroes I've owned. Eventually I got my foot into the shoe after fighting with it for about 3 minutes, and it felt extremely tight. Not sure if getting a bigger size is going to help. Just seems like the support straps are just really tight.

As far as the length of the shoe goes that seems fine?

Last edited:

As far as the length of the show goes that seems fine?
Length seems fine. It's just the straps that are really tight.

So this is the 1st time for the whites, how many times did they retro the black pair twice rite??

Man, really debating whether to scoop these up online or head down to the mall on my lunch break tomorrow. Hate waiting for them to be delivered!

Man, really debating whether to scoop these up online or head down to the mall on my lunch break tomorrow. Hate waiting for them to be delivered!

Just copp them locally after work... pretty sure they wont sell out (YYMV)

Last edited:
Checked out and got email confirmation by 10:03 off NDC! 
smokin.gif

I'm so tempted to double up, but the way my bank account is setup....
laugh.gif

Too many kicks on my radar this month 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Congrats to all those who copped these. But I'll pass and patiently wait for the black/white/concord pair lol

Checked out and got email confirmation by 10:03 off NDC! 
smokin.gif

I'm so tempted to double up, but the way my bank account is setup....
laugh.gif

Too many kicks on my radar this month 
ohwell.gif

I'm debating myself to pull the trigger!!!
If i still have in the itch in 20 mins its DONE!!!!

Eastbay didn't wanna give military disc on launch item.

Went to NDC instead for free shipping and their 10% mil disc

:smokin

could anyone with the pair in hand give a review on the sizing of these? I used to be a size 8 in the black suede that came out back in 2000-2008 years. i bought the weathertech ones 3 years back in a 8 and they were extremely uncomfortable to play ball in. do i need to size up to 8.5 or 9? Thanks for the insight!

Back
Top Bottom