Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

CLASSICS IN THAT PIC.. :smokin

Yes sir... All time greats
Can u do mines? Now dats a def OG there!!!

unfortunately I do not. I had taken a couple shots with em taped up but needed space on my phone so they were deleted. If I can do it anyone can lol... ive never attempted any sort of painting or customization of any sorts, just taped the uppers off as good as I could with some blue painters tape and then Picked up some cheap arcrylic paint and sealer when I was in Hobby Lobby with the wife. They turned out pretty good and don't chip or scuff. Nice natural factory low level sheen.

I don't see nike bringing back anymore og's from this shoe line and if so im through  with cb94's.. I copp the purple bag pair and the old royal pair.. the royals out do the purple ones by a landslide.

im on a real tight budget now but if i had money to blow i will copp the grey/orange bag pair, those are decent. i seen the denim on sell for like 50 bucks but they still not worth it lol.

I don't see nike bringing back anymore og's from this shoe line and if so im through  with cb94's.. I copp the purple bag pair and the old royal pair.. the royals out do the purple ones by a landslide.
im on a real tight budget now but if i had money to blow i will copp the grey/orange bag pair, those are decent. i seen the denim on sell for like 50 bucks but they still not worth it lol.

This man's 100 percent correct these might hit $50 in the outlet but I would think it would be sometimes next year

I would cop the orange and grey pair for under $80.00.

Any of the other colorways would have to be $60 or under

I don't think anymore OG colorways are going to be release anytime soon

Last edited:
The gray pair is nice, kinda reminiscent of the Stat PE's. But yea I wouldn't cop unless it was a great price

you guys werent lying when yall said these are hard to put on.. Holy crap. Just got the black white concord ones

just a heads up these sneakers run smallllllll. so if u have wide feet. dont go true to size. for example from a sz 10 go with 11.5 or 12

These are TTS for me and i usually have to go up a .5 in nike retros.

Agreed.. these are probably the tightest pair of CBs I've ever had.. bought my usual size 10, but I'm still hoping they loosen up a bit.

I've owned (and still own) a bunch of older CB 94 styles, and basically only stick to those when wearing sneakers... I'm a creature of habit... I just wish this current habit wasn't quite so tight on my feets.

Royals aren't wearable anymore my midsoles are crumbling, I had to shelve them out of respect.

^^^Why does it say color grey on the selection? Want to get them, but don't want them to send me the grey pair.

Anywhere to still get the (BLACK/WHITE-OLD ROYAL)? Villa does not have bigger sizes, and could not stock locate from the footlocker family. Was trying to wait for these on discount, but either they were limited or they really moved.

Back
Top Bottom