Nike Air Mowabb QS

Just ordered the brown pair. Jimmyjazz spent 150 20 off promo. This promo only apply to the brown pair not og tho. Still good I love brown + purple. Have been wanting a mowabb more then 10 yrs.

got these for $160 shipped each off the bay. def was NOT feeling the retail price. probably woulda passed and regretted later. these are so dope. been waiting for these since the last retro of the mandarins like 10 years ago? retail was like $125 back then.

on another note, these won't see the light of day til spring '16. these are only to be worn with shorts imo.

Last edited:
nike is straight up on some bs for charging $180+ tax for some mowabbs. thank god for the swoosh plug. i would never pay $180 for these. even with the discount they're $108 crazy.  

This is what the shape and colors are supposed to look like. OG Mowabbs:

I feel sorry that people think the retros are a quality release. They're not.
i love my 2004 pair, but there's a tiny bit of sole sep where the upper is detaching from the midsole. still rock 'em though. i got the 2015s just to have a back up. definitely feel like the quality is nowhere near the 2004 joints. 

Timberland Red Suede 6" and stunt on dem owls.

Seriously though, for a low impact, dry hike I wear the Nike SFB Field 6" boot. I also placed a thick, super comfortable insole, so size one up for wiggle room or half for a snug fit. It also depends if you are also using standard or thick socks, and especially if you are a wide footer.

I don't have any experience with low-cut hiking shoes though. Hope that helps.
I love the sfb field 6" boot. do you think people in the actually military rock with those joints? 

I still have my Khumbus but they've succumbed to midsole rot.

I also had the Azonas too!
Since I threw away my black/blue Khumbus which I loved wearing after the soles fell apart few years ago, really hoping them to make a comeback sonetime in the future too.

I had to buy the mandarins for $150 on eBay , been sleeping on these since release

effff, my size sold out while i was still shopping around.  i was about to get these for $75 shipped on my home girl's swoosh with that extra 20% off /= 

My size kept popping up and I kept getting hit with the message that said other people have it in their cart.. But 45 mins later, victorious! :

If my size is still available tomorrow, I'll buy. If not, it wasn't meant to be lol

As much as I wanted the Mowabb, and probably my most anticipated sneaker this year, I didn't buy because $180 is outrageous.

At this price I'm down, but will wait until tomorrow.

Walter..

Back
Top Bottom