Nike Air Mowabb QS

All I can say is wow , I love these the leather is top notch

Did they discontinue the mowabb?? I saw the black/black colorway wasn't selling well on nike.com and now they have been pulled completely.... Shame if hats the case because I was HYPED on the militia green release

Last edited:
Did they discontinue the mowabb?? I saw the black/black colorway wasn't selling well on nike.com and now they have been pulled completely.... Shame if hats the case because I was HYPED on the militia green release

I don't necessarily think that was the case. But one time I spoke to an employee at a Niketown and he told me Nike doesn't like when their products sit online. That's exactly what he told me, but my only guess is Nike probably pulled them from the webstore to allocate them to actual Nike locations, or places that would carry that product. The same thing happened with the "Nai Ke" Red/White AF1's like a month ago. Almost every size was online but they pulled them off NDC only for places like Concept to receive them later. That's my take on it at least.

I don't necessarily think that was the case. But one time I spoke to an employee at a Niketown and he told me Nike doesn't like when their products sit online. That's exactly what he told me, but my only guess is Nike probably pulled them from the webstore to allocate them to actual Nike locations, or places that would carry that product. The same thing happened with the "Nai Ke" Red/White AF1's like a month ago. Almost every size was online but they pulled them off NDC only for places like Concept to receive them later. That's my take on it at least.

Makes sense... I can only hope your right as the black/black ones were the only pair that I wasn't really excited about. It's hard enough droppIng almost $200!

Maybe they wouldn't sit if they priced them anywhere remotely close to their previous retail price. Marking them up by $55 isn't gonna make them fly off shelves. These always drew a mostly niche following. I don't think there was ever a previous mowabb retro that just flew off the shelves, and retro + colors always ended up on deep discount. It's basically a shoe that you've had love for since day one or you just appreciated the look of them and they happened to be on sale.

I somewhat regret paying retail for the Mandarins only because they showing up at spots now for like $115-$135 but it's fine. If they drop under $100 I might grab a second pair. I just think they're biggest mistake with this release was that inflated price.

Nike ain't isssssh for tryna hype these up.
MIDDLE FINGER UUUU NIKE[emoji]128405[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128405[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128405[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128405[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128405[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Black joints will end up at the outlets, they just realized nobody was gonna do the price on those. They were able to get a few of us nostalgic old heads with the Mandarins, etc but that was about it.

Black joints will end up at the outlets, they just realized nobody was gonna do the price on those. They were able to get a few of us nostalgic old heads with the Mandarins, etc but that was about it.
damn, fasho. please keep me posted at which outlet you see the all blacks pop up at! thanks in advanced 

Hey Guys, i'm NewSC from Germany and just registered here. Merry Christmas btw.

Just got the Mowabb OG Hours ago. The Leather is definitly on Point, very Soft. Just had to watch the two Seinfeld-Episodes that featured this Shoe. 

Welcome to NT newsc newsc nice pickup. Definitely my favorite release of 2015. They did a pretty good job with these, I'm really glad they didn't skimp on the leather. Which Seinfeld episodes is he wearing these in if you remember at all.

Hey Guys, i'm NewSC from Germany and just registered here. Merry Christmas btw.

Just got the Mowabb OG Hours ago. The Leather is definitly on Point, very Soft. Just had to watch the two Seinfeld-Episodes that featured this Shoe. 

Which two episodes?

Hey, thank you :smile:

As mentioned before it's The Parking Garage and The Library, two very good Episodes.

Back
Top Bottom