Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

^ I don't think so... There are some new Shield/H2O/Flash Peg32s and Structure19s on iD already though.

The 33s, from those cws, are okay. I like the fade on the cws, but I'm not digging the all Black outsoles. Their outsole also (vaguely) reminds of the 30s with all the ribbing.

The 30s are still my favorite Pegs.

Last edited:
^ I don't think so... There are some new Shield/H2O/Flash Peg32s and Structure19s on iD already though.

The 33s, from those cws, are okay. I like the fade on the cws, but I'm not digging the all Black outsoles. Their outsole also (vaguely) reminds of the 30s with all the ribbing.

The 30s are still my favorite Pegs.

Yo, that Flash edition ID looks crazy dope...

did the flash/H2O series ever drop for the zoom series running shoes?

I think runninhwh is showing oct 29 as the release date for the flash/shield. Weird that it's so late, it's already cold out.

Agreed Illy, peg 30s were awesome.

Wondering if people had more pictures and how they are holding up after putting mileage on them.  Kinda torn between the odyssy and these lolz.

Wanted to ask if anyone has done the Pegasus ID and how they fit relative to lunarglides.  Is the toebox narrow like the FKs?

Last edited:
Oh man peg 33s? I just got my platinum 32s. LOL
Do you mind sharing some live pics, thinking of buying them

edit: sorry I thought u mean the 749340-004 cool greys, I have the platinums too, great cw :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom