Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

I am so impressed how comfy these pegs 32 are, they really can be compared with ultra boosts, not as snug but not any less comfy. I love the cushion.

Since I only own the grey pair and dont really like the other cw´s Im debating to Id a pair. +1 for underwhelmed flashs

These two are my options, first is inspired by the flyknit trainer

I am so impressed how comfy these pegs 32 are, they really can be compared with ultra boosts, not as snug but not any less comfy. I love the cushion.

Since I only own the grey pair and dont really like the other cw´s Im debating to Id a pair. +1 for underwhelmed flashs

These two are my options, first is inspired by the flyknit trainer

View media item 1760432
View media item 1760436

Ugh, that Flyknit Trainer/Black Gradient pair would come out so nice. I agree, the Peg 32s have been MVPs for me the past couple of months.

I'm tempted to make the Flyknit Trainer ID too now, but I'm always worried about having white around the heel area, as it'll absorb a lot of sweat and start to yellow over time. Still, might be an awesome casual-use pair.

Last edited:

I've never tried BOOST, but I consider this a BOLD statement. The Elite 8s have been my MVP lately... Looking to grab either the Greys or the competitor cws soon.

Ugh, that Flyknit Trainer/Black Gradient pair would come out so nice. I agree, the Peg 32s have been MVPs for me the past couple of months.

I'm tempted to make the Flyknit Trainer ID too now, but I'm always worried about having white around the heel area, as it'll absorb a lot of sweat and start to yellow over time. Still, might be an awesome casual-use pair.
I wouldnt worry about yellowing, they can be thrown in the washer with cold cycle and some detergent, just did it with my pure platin(grey). I wore them to a party and they were really dirty, turned out like new.

Picked up the Blue/Citrus Peg 32's for about $60 at FL. Had been looking for a pair of Structures but the price + comfort on these made them difficult to pass up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom