Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

ZOOMX is Nike's response towards Boost. Things are about to get a little bit more interesting!

I'm curious to know the difference in the sole/midsole of the VaporFly and Zoom Fly... [emoji]128064[/emoji]

I'm curious to know the difference in the sole/midsole of the VaporFly and Zoom Fly... [emoji]128064[/emoji]
Zoom Fly has lunarlon foam and the Vapor Fly has the new ZoomX cushioning(supposedly comparable to boost) and the carbon fiber plate like the version the elites use. 

TC will the Vapor Fly and Zoom Fly be widely available? I think I want to check out both pairs but not sure if I should plan to order both on the release day.

Also is the Zoom Fly more of a lightweight trainer and the Vapor Fly a racer or are they both intended to be racers?

Last edited:
Zoom Fly is more of the daily trainer out of the two but they said u can do 26.2 in them also. Vapor Fly the 4% stands for 4% improvement in running economy over the zoom streak 6. 

can't wait to try all three and they better keep forefoot and heel zoom on the Peg

Zoom Fly is more of the daily trainer out of the two but they said u can do 26.2 in them also. Vapor Fly the 4% stands for 4% improvement in running economy over the zoom streak 6. 

Thanks. I'm looking forward to June.

I'm doing a lot of training in the Elite 9. The Zoom Fly looks like it would be a nice shoe to rotate with these.

TC will the Vapor Fly and Zoom Fly be widely available? I think I want to check out both pairs but not sure if I should plan to order both on the release day.

Also is the Zoom Fly more of a lightweight trainer and the Vapor Fly a racer or are they both intended to be racers?
I haven't seen any indication that the zoom vaporfly 4% and zoom fly will be limited releases. I've seen the zoom fly categorized as a tech running shoe, but based on the pictures of the shoes from nike, the insoles and heel say racing on them.
The Nike Zoom Fly applies the principles of the game-changing Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite to a shoe that is fast enough for race day, yet durable enough for everyday training.
http://news.nike.com/news/nike-zoom-vaporfly-4-percent

Any leaks or pics of upcoming colorways of new Zoom Elite 9. I've Ran through 3 pairs of Elite 8s so time for a change but not really digging the current colors of the 9.

The fade color ways are wack. A solid color through the shoe would be nice on these

I have a pair with the yellow forefoot and they're nice. I'm going to try and pick up the blue pair now during the next clearance sale since NDC just put it on sale.

The fade color ways are wack. A solid color through the shoe would be nice on these
If you're an athlete, performance and technology wins out over looks, every time. I've heard nothing but great things about the 9s and want a pair for sprinting, I just can't swing it right now. I will say I would've loved the blue, if they didn't have that Volt stripe in the forefoot. I wanted to get red laces and make them USA-inspired

I, for one, love the faded cws! Lol I just think they didn't execute them well for the 9s. If they faded from accent color X to Black, I would have multiple pairs by now.

Last edited:
If you're an athlete, performance and technology wins out over looks, every time. I've heard nothing but great things about the 9s and want a pair for sprinting, I just can't swing it right now. I will say I would've loved the blue, if they didn't have that Volt stripe in the forefoot. I wanted to get red laces and make them USA-inspired

I agree these are a great performance running shoe.

Back
Top Bottom