Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

^ Is there a flyknit sock racer thread? I got mine in the other day... They feel really weird on my arches.... I'm prob going to send them back.

I feel the same way. Not sure I want to keep the sockracer. I may send them back for the Flyknit Free 2017.

^ Is there a flyknit sock racer thread? I got mine in the other day... They feel really weird on my arches.... I'm prob going to send them back.

I feel the same way. Not sure I want to keep the sockracer. I may send them back for the Flyknit Free 2017.

I couldn't figure out if it was just because I was wearing my AM97 for the last 3 days, and that messed with my feet... but when I put the sock racers on and walked in my house, it felt really uncomfortable. I can't quite recall the last time a nike shoe has felt uncomfortable like that for me. I might give em another shot in the future, but the price point is a bit high as well. I think they are destined for the outlets at less than $50 a pop.

Looking forward to what you think of the 34s. I have one pair of the 33s, and like them a lot. I tried the "standard" peg 33, and it felt really rigid on my achilles. I ordered the Peg 33 Mo IDs, and they feel fine back there... I don't know why there would be a difference, but there was. I think it just might be the variability of the manufacturing. I'm curious how the 34s are.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who doesn't enjoy the forefoot zoom in the Pegasus.

Just hits my foot wrong

Don't know if it's that or just not used to it

Does anyone have any experience with the full length zoom units on ebay? Wanted to purchase and put in the Peg 33s to see how they would perform 

Anyone know of any current running shoes with a full length zoom air bag? Besides the zoom all out with full length max zoom.

I think the Vomero line is the only one with a full length zoom.

And for the person asking to adding full length zoom on the Peg33, it's a bad idea as it already has forefoot and heel zoom, adding extra zoom is just going to make the shoe too tight, too high and unstable.

oh man now I have to check I'm so confused :lol:

edit: yah, it's forefoot and heel zoom

ever since they provided the Pegasus with forefoot and heel, for the price increase it just seems like Vomeros would be the next step up which is full length.

Last edited:
Anyone know of any current running shoes with a full length zoom air bag? Besides the zoom all out with full length max zoom.
None. I'd imagine that the full-length Zoom inside an EVA carrier would make the shoe far too stiff and heavy. That said, Vomero probably comes closest in feel, if not the Odyssey.

How's everyone liked the Pegasus 34, so far? I reviewed them on my site and really liked the upper update. Felt more secure than the 33. The midsole also felt stiffer? But I feel like that was probably a manufacturing variation.

How's everyone liked the Pegasus 34, so far? I reviewed them on my site and really liked the upper update. Felt more secure than the 33. The midsole also felt stiffer? But I feel like that was probably a manufacturing variation.

I agree on both points. The upper feels great. I thought it was just me but the 34 feel a little more stiff but also more responsive. Although I'm comparing this to a worn pair of 33s so it may not be a true comparison. Overall, I really like the 34.

Last edited:
Been up for a number of days now. Waiting on that blue color way on 6/8
the sky blue one with red and white sole?

the 33's are $65 now on jackrabbit ... so low very tempting 

just want good running shoes for the warm weather

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom