Nike Air Tailwind 92 LE - White / Red - Yellow

pimp.gif

does any1 know if the micky d's discount codes will work on these I still got a bunch I gotta use b4 the 31st

Originally Posted by Tronics

briannnnn - thanks for the pics dude, just out of interest what size do you wear in air max 95's?
I wear an 11 or an 11.5 in AM95s. 11.5 AM95s are roomy in the toe for me while 11s fit more snugly but still with just a little bit of space.

I tried an 11 and a 10.5 and went with the 10.5 because I determined the shoe would crease less. When I tried an 11, the corner of the toebox (near that areawhere the red part angles downward) had some creasing and I thought it would look bad when the shoes have more wear and age.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Footaction only right?

Closest FA to me is like 2 hrs away
smh.gif

s, I got these at a Foot Locker but you should call and ask if they have them. Some Foot Lockers may not carry these.

icopjordans: McDonald's discount codes should work.

^^^i just left my local footlocker, they didn't have em. Maybe I'll find a pair on ebay within the next few weeks for a good price.

anyone from houston give me a pm if you know any spots caring these?... and info on 50% off

i had no lucking finding these over the weekend, anybody in the south jersey/phila area with info hook it up

there not out yet. just wait they will pop up.

to the people who copped did you get em at footaction, or footlocker ? and where you at nyc ?

It seems that the foot lockers with high volume of sales are getting these first. I haven't been to a footaction lately so I can't tell you if theyhave them or not.

Back
Top Bottom