NIKE AIR TRAINER 1.2 MID....Fall '10 PICS****

Originally Posted by skillzboy44

yo eastbay rep do you know if nike.com is gonna get those nolan ryans?? or does anybody know if they are gonna have them on the site?
You will want to contact Nike.com directly for an answer on your question.

EastbayRep - Ray

LOOKIN FOR ALIL HELP ANY1 KNO IF ANY OTHER NIKETOWNS BESIDES NTLA HAVE THE GRIFFEY COLOR AVAILABLE???....THANKS 

Just got my pair from eastbay, loving these. However, c'mon eastbay, at least use a box for your loyal customers. The plastic bag just isn't cutting it!

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Just got my pair from eastbay, loving these. However, c'mon eastbay, at least use a box for your loyal customers. The plastic bag just isn't cutting it!
We are trying to get the higher ups to have us ship all shoes in a box, but I have not heard anything back yet.  Can you post some pictures of the package you received so I can pass them on?

Otherwise, glad to hear you are loving your new shoes. 
glasses.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by kapstone

Anyone know if/when the Tebows are coming out?  I saw they had an EA Logo on the tongue so I assume they are going to be tied to the release of NCCA 11?
NiceKicks said its tentatively an October limited release.  
EastbayRay ~ Just like that, the Griffey's are gone!  Will there be a re-stock?

Originally Posted by SinnerP

EastbayRay ~ Just like that, the Griffey's are gone!  Will there be a re-stock?
Unfortunately, we are not expecting any restocks on the Griffey's or any of the other Legend colorways.  Once they sell out, they are gone. 
frown.gif
frown.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

HEY EASTBAY REP WHAT HAPPEN WITH THE SCHMIDT COLORWAY???.....ARE THEY GOIN 2B PUT UP OR ARE THEY GONE ALREADY????....I WANTED TO ADD THEM TO MY ORDER IF I CALL AND GIVE THEM THE PRODUCT NUMBER WILL IT BE IN THE SYSTEM FOR ME TO ORDER OVER THE PHONE.......THANKS

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

HEY EASTBAY REP WHAT HAPPEN WITH THE SCHMIDT COLORWAY???.....ARE THEY GOIN 2B PUT UP OR ARE THEY GONE ALREADY????....I WANTED TO ADD THEM TO MY ORDER IF I CALL AND GIVE THEM THE PRODUCT NUMBER WILL IT BE IN THE SYSTEM FOR ME TO ORDER OVER THE PHONE.......THANKS
I am not sure why the Schmidt (07766614 - Team Red/White/University Blue) colorway is not up on our website yet, but if you want to order them now, you will need to call in.  When I get back this Tuesday, I will need to contact someone about this shoe if they are not up on our website by then.

EastbayRep - Ray

My box was smashed too. Luckily, my shoes were fine though
laugh.gif

Now hunting for an extra sz 13.

got my pair from a local champs, had to switch out the laces....had perfect matching teal laces in them but the wife hated em, so i stuck with these

^ Lol... I kinda thought teal laces woulda worked. In fact, I was kinda expecting these to come with a pair of extra teal laces, like how the McEnroe TR1's had an extra set of chloro's...

Not a big fan of the griffeys here but definitely love the bo jackson versions. But I'd probably love the griffeys with those teal laces. If someone has the grffeys and is rolling to post them with the teal laces that would definitely beappreciated

O

EastbayRep wrote:
DownyBoy wrote:
We are trying to get the higher ups to have us ship all shoes in a box, but I have not heard anything back yet.  Can you post some pictures of the package you received so I can pass them on?

Otherwise, glad to hear you are loving your new shoes.  
glasses.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

johngotty wrote:
My box was smashed too. Luckily, my shoes were fine though 
laugh.gif

Now hunting for an extra sz 13.
Me three... plastic bag for international shipping.  I'm surprised that it made it.  But like Gotty said, the shoes were fine.  Still, considering the postage, it was a good deal and I can't complain.

Me three... plastic bag for international shipping.  I'm surprised that it made it.  But like Gotty said, the shoes were fine.  Still, considering the postage, it was a good deal and I can't complain.

Woah, the shoes look Orion Blue here! Probably the lighting. And yea, keep the damn Eastbay hoodie, get us some boxes!

Arriving this Wed for me...can't wait!

^ Yes, its the white balance/lighting (someone also mentioned it in the pickup thread, lol). But I just checked and its the same shade as my teal-brim M's fitted.

Tried to take advantage of the little daylight I had left...
Perhaps a better representation of the colors.  

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Woah, the shoes look Orion Blue here! Probably the lighting. And yea, keep the damn Eastbay hoodie, get us some boxes!

Arriving this Wed for me...can't wait!

We are truly sorry to hear about all of the damaged boxesand everyone's frustrations! 
frown.gif

Like Ray and I have said before any and all comments/posts are documented andsubmitted to the appropriate personnel.

For the time being we came up with this solution to prevent damaged boxes:

Ray and I recently visited our warehouse and we spoke to a Supervisor out thereand the double boxing was one of the main questions/concerns that we asked whenwe where there. The supervisor said to insure that a customers shoes are doubleboxed you can order the Gift Box. The Gift Box does unfortunately cost a littlemore but they said that you would actually have the box that the shoes come in putinto the Gift Box and then that is put into yet another box, so it is actuallytriple boxed.  

If anyone is interested here is the link for the Gift Boxes:http://www.eastbay.com/pr...promoId:5002121/gift-box

We hope this helps you Guys/Gals out!

EastbayRep - Paul     

Back
Top Bottom