Nike Air Trainer Huarache 94 def. coming out (via sneakernews.com)

where i can get this shoes. i need information please.
mean.gif
mean.gif

Read the thread man.  

Got mine today... And I must say :smokin
Been waiting for these for years....I Definatly wasn't waiting for these to go on sale.... Wore the og's into the ground
So happy nike decided to retro these

^ They're $89.99 shipped thanks to $20 shipping.  And only a 10.5 is available.  

Kickdeals:  the gift and the curse.  
laugh.gif

These is aiight. Looking more forward to the OG runner though. Saw they release in EU in a few days. Anyone got a heads up on stateside?

Still have my scream green and my unc blue/grey joints from like 99 I think? (mind is getting rusty, ha)

I wouldn't wait too long on these. I'm not seeing them everywhere the way I saw Pillars everywhere so even though some will go to outlets, there's less overall to go around.

Once these get marked down on Eastbay, I'm all over them with a coupon code.  

These definitely aren't as widespread as the Pillars (at least around here).  But neither were the Carnivores and these are sitting just like those did at my local stores.  I can see these definitely hitting the outlets in large quantities down the road.  

I wouldn't wait too long on these. I'm not seeing them everywhere the way I saw Pillars everywhere so even though some will go to outlets, there's less overall to go around.

I asked the asst manager in FA when they'd be going on sale & she said never. She said they RTV them before marking them down.

Her words, so take that for what it's worth.

She kind of made me nervous but there's just way too many pairs sitting on ebay to even begin worrying. Shorty said they weren't moving at all so outlets should have lots of pairs right around early spring, which is perfect timing IMO lol

^ Good info, Gotty.  I'll definitely be watching the outlet thread for these.  If the price is good enough, 2 pairs will undoubtedly be copped.  

I asked the asst manager in FA when they'd be going on sale & she said never. She said they RTV them before marking them down.

Her words, so take that for what it's worth.

She kind of made me nervous but there's just way too many pairs sitting on ebay to even begin worrying. Shorty said they weren't moving at all so outlets should have lots of pairs right around early spring, which is perfect timing IMO lol

What does RTV mean? :nerd:

Was able to get the OG colorway today for 79 (plus coupon), check footlocker, they have been marked down to 99

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom