Nike Air Trainer Max 91 PICS (sneakernews)

Just a warning, the toe box on my left shoe is a little wavy, like the Trainer SC retros. It was also like that on another pair I looked at.

Will post pics when I can.

greys are copped
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

just a heads up, 3 or 4 sellers now on ebay are selling FSRs, many are Presells for a ship date no later than the 31st..

citysole.com is selling a FSR at $95. nicekicks is taking phone orders.

If anyone was familiar with last years med. ball AT IIIs, they released to all sorts of smaller shops and online retailers. It never hit the big shops. If these are anything like that, they won't be too limited but by the end of August, they will be gone, just as the med. balls were. I don't think many deals are to be had here.

thnaks wally i just orderd my two pair of size 12's from city sole for 203 shipped!!! good looks buddy!!

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

just a heads up, 3 or 4 sellers now on ebay are selling FSRs, many are Presells for a ship date no later than the 31st..

citysole.com is selling a FSR at $95. nicekicks is taking phone orders.

If anyone was familiar with last years med. ball AT IIIs, they released to all sorts of smaller shops and online retailers. It never hit the big shops. If these are anything like that, they won't be too limited but by the end of August, they will be gone, just as the med. balls were. I don't think many deals are to be had here.

thnaks wally i just orderd my two pair of size 12's from city sole for 203 shipped!!! good looks buddy!!

Originally Posted by The Rising Suun

Just a warning, the toe box on my left shoe is a little wavy, like the Trainer SC retros. It was also like that on another pair I looked at.

didn't have that issue but i know what your talking about here are some quick pics

Originally Posted by The Rising Suun

didn't have that issue but i know what your talking about here are some quick pics

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Picked up my 2010's I like them, definitely better than the 2004's. The one thing I can't understand is how nike can accurately re create certain shoes (waffle trainers, blazers, vandals) hell they can even age them, but they can't get the materials, color and shape dead on for these. Either way I love the trainer max 91 and I picked these up, to all that are a fan of this shoe you wont be disappointed.

Thanks for the update and nice pics.

Will pick these up, even though I barely wear them, I love this shoe.

I need to dust off my black/whites.

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Picked up my 2010's I like them, definitely better than the 2004's. The one thing I can't understand is how nike can accurately re create certain shoes (waffle trainers, blazers, vandals) hell they can even age them, but they can't get the materials, color and shape dead on for these. Either way I love the trainer max 91 and I picked these up, to all that are a fan of this shoe you wont be disappointed.

Thanks for the update and nice pics.

Will pick these up, even though I barely wear them, I love this shoe.

I need to dust off my black/whites.

this was one of the first pair of nikes i fell in love with as a kid, i had my parents searching every store for them in my size. when they retroed them back in 05 (or whenever) i had to have 2 pairs and now maybe another this year.

anyone with the 05 version how do these compare to those (i know neither will compare to the OGs)?

thanks

this was one of the first pair of nikes i fell in love with as a kid, i had my parents searching every store for them in my size. when they retroed them back in 05 (or whenever) i had to have 2 pairs and now maybe another this year.

anyone with the 05 version how do these compare to those (i know neither will compare to the OGs)?

thanks

^^^^^ the grey ones didn't drop in 05 they dropped in 04 and these are much better I just uploaded a video on youtube just type in nike air trainer max 91 and it should come up I've been having problems embedding on here other wise i would just post it up

^^^^^ the grey ones didn't drop in 05 they dropped in 04 and these are much better I just uploaded a video on youtube just type in nike air trainer max 91 and it should come up I've been having problems embedding on here other wise i would just post it up

These actually look alot better than the 04's. Gotta try em on to see what size I need, but I'll def. scoop these back up since I sold my 04's.

These actually look alot better than the 04's. Gotta try em on to see what size I need, but I'll def. scoop these back up since I sold my 04's.

still have both my og colorway retros from 04. still gonna buy these though because like dude said before they are %#++*#! dust magnets...especially the black pair.. and also the material on the 04's is so cheap.

you guys wear your pairs with the strap on or off? i take the strap off. feels uncomfortable

still have both my og colorway retros from 04. still gonna buy these though because like dude said before they are %#++*#! dust magnets...especially the black pair.. and also the material on the 04's is so cheap.

you guys wear your pairs with the strap on or off? i take the strap off. feels uncomfortable

Back
Top Bottom