Nike Air VaporMax

Will there be a drop in TB NikeLab resell price now that another all black option is out there? Any thoughts?

Where are you guys seeing this at? NikeID site and customize has no mention of the Vapormax. The old URL from page 94 doesn't work either.

NTWT 
nthat.gif

So... I just talked to another Nike rep via live chat about the crap show of the Vapormax IDs and she informed me that there was a manufacturing error with the first 20 shoes and no one will be getting shoes and orders will be canceled? She told me that people are being contacted now about this problem.

Anyone heard about this?

After the info was posted that the vapormax was going on id, I lived chat reps in both Nike EU and UAE so as to confirm that these will also release there and not only US. Both reps just a day before release told me that these will not release on EU or UAE and will be US exclusive.

This is just to get an idea how reliable reps can be...

I rather they didn't release pale grays on the same day as the asphalts, probably would've grabbed them too at a later date but oh well...

For those that did or were contemplating an all black ID... there is another all black pair dropping in July

Was about to order one myself but my homie told me they'd be releasing so why spend the extra $50

For those that did or were contemplating an all black ID... there is another all black pair dropping in July

Was about to order one myself but my homie told me they'd be releasing so why spend the extra $50

You still haven't pulled the trigger???

You still haven't pulled the trigger???
No because they are releasing 3 black pairs throughout the year. No need to spend 240+ on a pair I can get for $190

The July release will be Black/Anthracite Grey... which i'm hoping will be just like the NikeLab version

Back
Top Bottom