Nike Air VaporMax

I love the Vapors so far.  But this colorway is a clown-show.   All it's missing is a red clown nose lace lock.  Those uppers should have been black or white.

Last edited:
Man, I don't know how about those Be Trues now... Would have been perfect with a black top

My "Your NIKEiD Order Is Almost Finished" for the Black ids just arrived.

The ROY G BIV of the Be Trues is lacking the Red

And the upper flyknit being so blue jeans simple and underwhelming doesn't go with it. Like was said. Black or White.

Bring these back and you can have my money.

Last edited:
I use Jason Markk and a soft brush on my OGs. Works well. Tendency to get overly dirty quickly is why sold my Plats.
thanks for the tip although I don't own any of that cleaning stuff, find it to much of a trouble for something that will again hit the ground anyways. if I am too worried about wearing a pair of shoes these days, that means that they are probably worth a lot so to be honest I sell and take a trip or something

Last edited:
My ogs are the biggest dirt magnets from the pairs I got. I can imagine platinums to also be difficult to keep clean. I just try to be reasonably carefully when I wear them, to be honest I don't really clean any of my shoes and they are fine. Expected dirt but nothing annoying

I have OG's and wore them out for dinner and the waiter accidentally stepped on them and left a mark. Got home and used Jason markk to clean them. Didn't use the brush tho. I just wet the area where the marks were and applied the cleaner to the areas. I just used my hands to massage the areas and it foamed up and cleaned the marks right off! From there I used a clean cotton towel and dried it off

I have OG's and wore them out for dinner and the waiter accidentally stepped on them and left a mark. Got home and used Jason markk to clean them. Didn't use the brush tho. I just wet the area where the marks were and applied the cleaner to the areas. I just used my hands to massage the areas and it foamed up and cleaned the marks right off! From there I used a clean cotton towel and dried it off
I hope the tip went from 20% to 5% LOL.

First time I wore them a lady with heels took a step back, stepped on my shoe and left a mark. Unfortunately there was no tip I could have reduced lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom