Nike Air VaporMax

After wearing vapormaxes extensively for the past few day, yesterday went with ub and today V2. I think in terms of comfort, the latter wins. All great though.

I have OG's and wore them out for dinner and the waiter accidentally stepped on them and left a mark. Got home and used Jason markk to clean them. Didn't use the brush tho. I just wet the area where the marks were and applied the cleaner to the areas. I just used my hands to massage the areas and it foamed up and cleaned the marks right off! From there I used a clean cotton towel and dried it off
Wore my plats the other day and stopped at the Gas Station for a drink. As I approached the counter some ****-head turns around and starts walking without looking and somehow steps on the whooooollle back of my *****. Thank God that **** came out otherwise I woulda melted. 

My ogs are the biggest dirt magnets from the pairs I got. I can imagine platinums to also be difficult to keep clean. I just try to be reasonably carefully when I wear them, to be honest I don't really clean any of my shoes and they are fine. Expected dirt but nothing annoying

My pair that I've been running in is OK. :lol: Only decided to clean it twice. Twist: Twice per day... nah, I'm playing. It's hit 90 miles of running now!

View media item 2445176

its annoying how all these "reviews" on some blogs say these are terrible for running.
mean.gif
I've ran about 20 miles so far in them. No complaints after they're broken in. I understand there are "better" models for running. I just really want to push the sole to the edge. To see if they last 2 years. 

Besides Nike any idea where the day to night pack is releasing? Can't really find them anywhere

Ups taking they sweet damn time today. It's 7:30 here and still says on truck for delivery. These are my id trip blk

Got the TB id in. I noticed on the id the size tag is sewn into the inside of the shoe. On the asphalts the size tag is connected to the insole. Just a lil thing I noticed.

Back
Top Bottom