Nike Air VaporMax

View media item 2471193HAD TO DO IT...ALREADY HAVE THE PURE PLATINUMS,AND ASPHALT GREYS, SO THESE WILL COMPLETE THE SET. I CAN OFFICIALLY MOVE ON FROM THE VAPORMAX NOW...HOLLA.

CED B.

I'll be honest; I like this Black/Anthracite version better than the NikeLab "Triple Black" version. I may be in the minority, but the black Swoosh is nicer, and although the bag isn't fully blacked out, it's still good execution.

LMAO you asking this man to give up his spot so you can blow it up.........:smh:
blow it up how? A ton of Finishlines will have them Thu and these aint even that hyped. You act like I'm coming for his Yeezy plug, theres a few stores here that will sell stuff early, mainly Active Athlete and I just wouldnt figure AA would get these.

blow it up how? A ton of Finishlines will have them Thu and these aint even that hyped. You act like I'm coming for his Yeezy plug, theres a few stores here that will sell stuff early, mainly Active Athlete and I just wouldnt figure AA would get these.

You sure these aren't hyped, b/c I'm going to have to disagree with you on that one. Plus you should really ask that question as a pm, hype or not why would he want to give up his spot to you, not trying to be rude? But also that's how a lot of accounts get messed up by people giving the names of spot that sell early, plus if there is no "hype" then these should be pretty easy to get right, why do you need his spots name just wait till release day.

You sure these aren't hyped, b/c I'm going to have to disagree with you on that one. Plus you should really ask that question as a pm, hype or not why would he want to give up his spot to you, not trying to be rude? But also that's how a lot of accounts get messed up by people giving the names of spot that sell early, plus if there is no "hype" then these should be pretty easy to get right, why do you need his spots name just wait till release day.
They will be easy to get, I know 3 finishlines close to me will have them and if he doesnt wanna answer thats fine but this is Houston, there are no secret spots, either he got hooked up which is great and I'm not asking for his plug or a store just put em out early, happens all the time at HOH and FNL and since you're so concerned I'd rather have em now than Thursday.

They will be easy to get, I know 3 finishlines close to me will have them and if he doesnt wanna answer thats fine but this is Houston, there are no secret spots, either he got hooked up which is great and I'm not asking for his plug or a store just put em out early, happens all the time at HOH and FNL and since you're so concerned I'd rather have em now than Thursday.

Well people in HELL want ice water but do they get it.........

View media item 2471306
Patience is a virtue my friend

Ps.... I'm not concerned it's just shoes :tongue:

Last edited:
Now we've moved over to talking about imaginary places, awesome.

Did any sites drop the cargo khakis today or only midnight fogs?

^I think Blends dropped the midnight fog and BAIT dropped the cargo khaki.

And dam people really been in they feel the last few pages. Its just kicks yall. People will ask questions in hopes of answers. Thats NT. I get it, questions on top of questions. But dont we come in here to discuss and get answers?

Christ be with you :smile:

^I think Blends dropped the midnight fog and BAIT dropped the cargo khaki.

And dam people really been in they feel the last few pages. Its just kicks yall. People will ask questions in hopes of answers. Thats NT. I get it, questions on top of questions. But dont we come in here to discuss and get answers?
Damn I only saw Midnight Fog on Bait, I heard Blends got the TBs but by the time I looked the page was pulled.

Christ be with you :smile:
Damn I only saw Midnight Fog on Bait, I heard Blends got the TBs but by the time I looked the page was pulled.

I might be wrong on which color it was tbh. Im so confused with everything aside the triple black and olive. Just want those two, plus that NikeLab color that looked blk/gold. Team reds aint bad, but not sure its worth the price.

Yeah the fogs have hits of yellow in the knit. I'm not really into the red pair because they look muted with the black air units, if they made them like the Dusk til Dawn pack I'd be in.

I'll be honest; I like this Black/Anthracite version better than the NikeLab "Triple Black" version. I may be in the minority, but the black Swoosh is nicer, and although the bag isn't fully blacked out, it's still good execution.
i agree with you. i like how the heel is anthracite and it flows to the toe. 

The only place online that had the Khaki CW (899473-004) with the yellow spots was baitme.com and bait Seattle. I called them, and they were out of most sizes within an hour of opening, nothing even close to me. All of the sneakerblogs that stated dates on 6/20 had no updates and any places where I asked them or messaged the, crickets... Lots of these places just want clickbait or ad money for their youtube videos. If they miss a date or release, they don't own up to it or correct it, as that does not make them more money.
I saw the update from NikeLab on twitter about 6/29, but there is no CW listed. I also saw FTL has a Khaki CW (Cargo Khaki/Black/Medium Olive/Dark Grey) listed for a July 7 release. But since there are two Khaki CWs, it's hard to know who will be running which one...

Back
Top Bottom