Nike Air VaporMax

Did 21 mercer drop the yellow flake nikelab ones yesterday or not? I know the date was pushed to the 29 according to Nike but Im Seeing local resellers w inventory.

^I think Blends dropped the midnight fog and BAIT dropped the cargo khaki.

And dam people really been in they feel the last few pages. Its just kicks yall. People will ask questions in hopes of answers. Thats NT. I get it, questions on top of questions. But dont we come in here to discuss and get answers?

Bait dropped the midnight fog/cargo khaki/desert moss. Blends dropped black/Anthracite in mens and womens and the grey/navy/tea berry. No one has dropped the cargo khaki/olive.

I actually got a Nike+ reserve and ordered the TBs.
First time nike actually reserved me something i wanted. Not a Golf shoe, not some random kobe AD or metcon.

First pair of vapormax for me. If i like these gonna have to grab an olive pair...which ever one is easiest.

PREMIUM GOODS. HOLLA...

CED B.
:lol: thanks bruh, I was thinking it may be them but didn't bother to mention since I haven't been there since that laser Kobe 1 party and have no plans of going back. Sorry for "blowing up the spot"

Glad to see a lot of people eating. Should kill the resell on this. This shouldn't even be limited. It's an all black CW.
mean.gif

Glad to see a lot of people eating. Should kill the resell on this. This shouldn't even be limited. It's an all black CW.:smh:

my Nike store is getting them FCFS. its their first Vapormax shoe too (or at least they have anounced on twitter). should not be hard to get at all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom