Nike Air VaporMax

where homes?
nerd.gif
Hong Kong

Hong Kong

appreciate it. :smokin Repped

BTW, how much was the retail in HK?

Also, NT brethren (VAPORMAX Edition), will I be able to work a size 10 US pair of the all black vapormax?

I wear the following for sizing reference:

AM1, AM90, NB = size 9 US
Asic GL3, GL5, Jordan 3, Jordan 4, Jordan 11 = size 9.5 US
Flyknit Racer, Adidas UB = 9.5 US
NMD, EQT Boost = 9 US
All Bball shoes = size 10 US

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
appreciate it.
smokin.gif
Repped

BTW, how much was the retail in HK?

Also, NT brethren (VAPORMAX Edition), will I be able to work a size 10 US pair of the all black vapormax?

NMD, EQT Boost = 9 US

Thanks in advance!
​$1599 HKD

im feeling confident this morning we'll eat. Bait even appears to have sizes still available.

nevermind, of course none of them actually add to cart.

Last edited:
Cargo Khaki in hand. Edit: The colourway really reminds me of the original Olive Ultraboost. I was actually missing the orange lacetips as I feel that would've really helped make this pair pop. Overall, felt the Cargo Khaki pair was pretty underwhelming. I'm sure they'll be a well-worn pair but I opted to hold out for the Nikelab Midnight Fogs which look to have much more pop to them. Vapormax are a strictly summer shoe for me and these are just too gloomy and militant for my taste. To each their own.

View media item 2472593
View media item 2472590
View media item 2472592
Will post TBs once I get to the office.

cc bigj505 bigj505

Last edited:
repped. Look great man.

Wish Nike would update my tracking info on my triple blacks....super stoked to get them in hand

TB are very slick. For those of you that experience heart palpitations from QC issues or glue stains might take issue to these though. Nike quality just isn't all that it used to be (if it was ever really any good). The dark color doesn't do much to mask it.

Edit: I obviously would have preferred to have had the original TB colourway but I like that this is essentially a laced version of the CDG collab. I had concerns that they wouldn't be a true TB (technically still aren't since it's black/anthracite/darkgrey) with early pictures showing light grey flywire but it's very understated in hand. These will 100% get a ton of wear this summer. VMs are quickly becoming my daily shoe.

Was a very easy cop this morning. VMs really remind me of the early days of UBs when no one cared and the sellout was a really slow bleed.

View media item 2472600
View media item 2472601
View media item 2472602
View media item 2472604

Last edited:
The TBs should be a breeze to get. If spots around my way are getting them, they had to have made a grip of these. :lol:

repped. Look great man.

Wish Nike would update my tracking info on my triple blacks....super stoked to get them in hand
No worries dude!

Local footstores opened at 8am today so luckily didn't have to miss any office time.

If you aren't a stickler for glue stains, I think you'll be happy with the TBs.

NMD, EQT Boost = 9 US

Thanks in advance!
Go with your FKR size.

Sz 10 might be pushing it for you... VMs are more forgiving than FKR and trust me when I say, you want a good snug fit with these. the air bubbles and flyknit upper were not designed for a loose fit.

will this ever drop on ndc? My last pair of VM popped and nike was supposed to send me a voucher and never did! Now im on the phone with them trying to snag a pair with the voucher that i never got but the last thing I need is for them to say "SNKRS app only, discounts dont apply"! Anyone ever go through something similar?

repped. Look great man.

No worries dude!
Local footstores opened at 8am today so luckily didn't have to miss any office time.

If you aren't a stickler for glue stains, I think you'll be happy with the TBs.

thankfully i plan to have these in rotation this summer so not going to be a stickler on small details like i would a grail

Anyone having issues with the width on these?
I've got a wide foot so the plastic piece by my pinky toe was digging into the bottom of my foot. I replaced the insoles with wider thicker insoles and I haven't had the issue anymore. So if you have a wide foot go get some thicker wider insoles if you experience any discomfort.

Back
Top Bottom