Nike Air VaporMax

So string/khaki women's only? Wtf

And whoa at those white coppers. When?? Men's?

Passed on the TBs this morning. Seeing real life pics kinda put a damper on them for me. Was gonna wear them to work but they're not truly all black. Looks like alot of grey/white in them.

View media item 2472855
^ Those are really nice though.

The 2nd dropped today at my local Nike store, don't really like them. If you look at my posts I posted in hand pics some time back. The most interesting part are the hints of blue which are not really visible in the pics. What really ruins it for me is the swoosh colour.

Also I tried them on, not sure if it was just my idea but they seemed larger than all the other pairs I have. The same goes for 3black, just a tiny bit larger.

Wish these were a true triple black but theyre still really nice. Picked up a pair today, can't wait to rock this summer. 

The 2nd dropped today at my local Nike store, don't really like them. If you look at my posts I posted in hand pics some time back. The most interesting part are the hints of blue which are not really visible in the pics. What really ruins it for me is the swoosh colour.

Also I tried them on, not sure if it was just my idea but they seemed larger than all the other pairs I have. The same goes for 3black, just a tiny bit larger.

I'll have to look back for the in hand pics and see how they look.

^ Yea no reason for the Reds to be more.

I picked up the TB's this morning. My plug got me the Desert Moss, I am picking them up tomorrow morning. I'll post pics when I get them.

Back
Top Bottom