Nike Air VaporMax

I just got approval today to wear jerseys in my office once a month. I gotta get the Vick.

and I thought my office was relaxed. Im jelous :lol:

Glad they fixed the red/maroon pair. I guess i'll hold onto my gift cards to try again then.

smokin.gif

I wonder if this Clot release got confused today on SNKRS with the 'Deep Red' release on 7/13.  I see these up for future release on some EU sites, and the price when converted to US $ is in the $225-$235 range.  These look like something Ronald McDonald would wear.  Just need to change those black laces to yellow.

Last edited:
Somewhere a rep factory was already making the Clot colorway with hopes to sell it for $80. Now they can sell it for $500.

Those red clots are awful

Also got shipping email from FNL already :smokin

Last edited:
My local spots were all out of my size for black anthracites by the time I could make it. Any spots still have them in a 10?

Last edited:
Missed out on my reserve on Nike+ for the TB and didn't try to get them this morning. Decided to put in a bid on stockx for $205 and a seller accepted. After shipping its $219, not bad at all since after tax from Nike would've been $209.

Gonna be my first pair, hope it's comfortable like what others say.

Scooped a pair off FNL then got the easy scoop from the local HOH. They even had my size set aside when I cruised up. I spend way too much there lmao

Missed out on my reserve on Nike+ for the TB and didn't try to get them this morning. Decided to put in a bid on stockx for $205 and a seller accepted. After shipping its $219, not bad at all since after tax from Nike would've been $209.

Gonna be my first pair, hope it's comfortable like what others say.
Just don't expect them to be super comfortable out the box, after a few years they'll be good

Back
Top Bottom