Nike Air VaporMax

Oops. Misread quote about release date. Disregard!

Anyway, is anyone else excited for the VaporMax coming out this Sunday?!

Last edited:

Will need all of these fits
Ready

VmVW4X.gif

I have some unfortunate news for those who do not live near NikeLab (including myself)... the all-black VaporMax will NOT be releasing online. Even tougher for us in these times as phone orders are no longer allowed. :frown:

This tweet by NikeLab is the source:

Last edited:
The Upper looks so GOOD! The soles, on the other hand... :x

I wish I had enough loot (~$500+ all together) to do a swap... :nerd:

Last edited:
I have some unfortunate news for those who do not live near NikeLab (including myself)... the all-black VaporMax will NOT be releasing online. Even tougher for us in these times as phone orders are no longer allowed.
frown.gif

sucks...will be a tough scramble trying to locate an online pair

The Upper looks so GOOD! The soles, on the other hand... :x

I wish I had enough loot (~$500+ all together) to do a swap... :nerd:

What would you swap it with? Also just out of curiosity, what don't you like about the new Air Max cushioning?

Unfortunate news about the triple blacks not releasing online, but being I want the Plats and the MCs, it's for the best (for my wallet).

finna buy moms a pair on Sunday...i kinda want the triple blacks too or the platinums

i'd be happy with 1 pair of these on release date just to see how the new technology feels...

Last edited:
What would you swap it with? Also just out of curiosity, what don't you like about the new Air Max cushioning?

Easy. LR sole. I simply don't like the aesthetics of it... I've never been a fan of any modern day AM soles.

Last edited:
I have some unfortunate news for those who do not live near NikeLab (including myself)... the all-black VaporMax will NOT be releasing online. Even tougher for us in these times as phone orders are no longer allowed.
frown.gif

titolo will have the triple black, but do they ship to USA? and price will likely be higher..

Torn over these. Initially loved them. But I just can't get with the sole as innovative as they may be. The upper is just so damn fire though.

titolo will have the triple black, but do they ship to USA? and price will likely be higher..

Titolo does ship overseas, but they charge a matching number in USD (for example, something thats 240 EUR becomes 240 USD), so its more expensive. No 19% VAT on that either. I could be wrong though, but thats what Ive seen.

I have some unfortunate news for those who do not live near NikeLab (including myself)... the all-black VaporMax will NOT be releasing online. Even tougher for us in these times as phone orders are no longer allowed. :frown:

I guess the olive slates are the ones I might get then :\

I guess the olive slates are the ones I might get then :\

The olives look better anyways :pimp:

Torn over these. Initially loved them. But I just can't get with the sole as innovative as they may be. The upper is just so damn fire though.
Yeah I'm a little worried about how that big ash air bubble is gonna look on my feet..

i'm hoping to try a pair on soon tho so i can make my final decision

they look fire here 
smokin.gif

recykbXv.jpg:large

Last edited:
hopefully the olive gray pair is a GR. 

As a kid it was nice to see rarer shoes and not have the money.

Now it's a ****in headache and not worth my time to have to chase people and do homework assignments to give a company my money for all black shoes lol.

And I'm not really on team camp out. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom