Nike Air VaporMax

Also, I just called those Slate/Olive since that's what it looked like. Not official colors

So the NikeID's and the 'plats' and the 'red and whites' will be available online on Sunday?  Any idea what time they go on sale since they're limited availability?

How is that unfortunate?
Because the platinums are my second choice colorway behind the triple blacks. I would really like to try the Vapormaxes, having not owned a non-retro Air Max sneaker since 2000, but I would rather wait to pick up a more limited colorway.

Because the platinums are my second choice colorway behind the triple blacks. I would really like to try the Vapormaxes, having not owned a non-retro Air Max sneaker since 2000, but I would rather wait to pick up a more limited colorway.

you a super hypebeast fam. be happy your second favorite colorway is not limited and hopefully will be an easy pick up.

Last edited:
you a super hypebeast fam. be happy your second favorite colorway is not limited and hopefully will be an easy pick up.

Haha. I figure I want one shoe for everyday wear and running, might as well try for something special and more limited. :D Anyhow, I'll post some photos on Sunday once I have these in hand.

What's up! I called Nike Soho a few hours ago and they told me that if you are invited to the Sneak Peek you can bring a +1. I'm bringing a friend and I hope they don't change their tune.

Non CDG triple blacks look way better. They just took the laces off and added some tape.

Is anybody else leaning towards the volt soles on Sunday?  Leaning towards the old 'no imagination'' volt soles with the 3M grey swoosh.

Last edited:
Blacks starting to look nice 

17438332_1229408623775644_2792965727340986368_n.jpg

17493691_1060185140792277_8344002230600335360_n.jpg

Last edited:
I still need the black CDG's... Can't believe I was away when they dropped here in NYC. Still on the fence about the Triple Blacks.

Back
Top Bottom