Nike Air VaporMax

Thought I added a sz 12 mens and it gave me women's size 12! Wonder if the MC will drop on ID again. Why lose out on all this $$$$$$ Nike

Last edited:
bruh, this thread has been DEAD up until about 13 hours ago, and Ive barely seen anything on social media. I did not see this shoe selling like this. The black ones yeah, but those are nikelab.
That's why i'm glad I slept through this garbage.

People really out here reselling anything they can get there hands on at this rate hype or not.

That would happen regardless but don't advertise a shoe for a month straight then have no stock.

Lmao, tried to add the Marc Newson to cart for the hell of it, just now, got sold out, limited quantity blah blah blah.

From Nike chat on Nike.com. Talk sweet to them and they might hook you up.
laugh.gif

I can't believe they still give up codes like that. I could literally go to Nike Chat right now and complain about anything and get SOMETHING.

I'm wearing thin socks and my size 9 racers right now. There is a little bit of room in my racers. They feel a bit loose, but not big.

I just tried on the vapors, and the 9 feels somewhat snug. The knit is stretchy (similar to the flyknit all-outs). If I had to buy them, I'd get the same size (size 9). However, I think a half up would work as well. A half size down is too tight.

Ok went to finishline and picked up at the mall. 

The midfoot fits very tight imo. I had to go a half size because of it. Overall tho, very cool technology on these

If these shoes droped with no fanfare no one would want them only people who run
Real runners don't wear Air Max tho.

Vapormax has even less controlled cushioning than Boost lmao if you really run stay with Asics.

Now see who pops a bag first after stepping on a rock.

Last edited:
hypes not gonna last that long. not gonna be like boost
Like all nike shoes im anxious to see the evolution of this line, however like the nike free and the original lunarlon i dont like how those evolved so hopefully its a situation where the shoe gets hotter.

From Nike chat on Nike.com. Talk sweet to them and they might hook you up.
:lol:

I can't believe they still give up codes like that. I could literally go to Nike Chat right now and complain about anything and get SOMETHING.
bro nike gives out random codes from the Nike+ app all the time, I cant see why them handing it out to the people they piss off isnt a BAD idea. It keeps the money coming in even if theyre mad.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom