Nike Air VaporMax

Just got my Acronyms in from ANTONIA. These are so nice in hand, the quality is pretty amazing and I like the pattern on the knit. Thank you for sharing that link when they dropped! I wear a 11.5 in flyknit racers and the 11.5 Acronym Vapormax fits perfectly.

Last edited:
IMG_3227.JPG

Finally landed a pair of any version to join the Thread. Missed on Clots and OWs, so these Acronym Vapormax are the start. Like the moc version, easy go wear.

Went up half size to 11. Exact width with an extra half thumb in length. Interesting look and different feel. Hit on the Volt and Sail pairs on Acro restock. Waiting for shipment. Caution those that order multi from site. Two pairs was ok because total amount was below extra customs fee threshold. All three pairs was iffy cause Acro didn't adjust VAT before sending.
Friend got hit with extra customs fee and working with all to get no charges.

Last edited:
I find it interesting Nike has completely dropped the one colorway/monochromatic look of the 1.0. Every 2.0 is a mix is something. I love one way color shoes so I really miss that look already.

IMG_3227.JPG

Finally landed a pair of any version to join the Thread. Missed on Clots and OWs, so these Acronym Vapormax are the start. Like the moc version, easy go wear.

Went up half size to 11. Exact width with an extra half thumb in length. Interesting look and different feel. Hit on the Volt and Sail pairs on Acro restock. Waiting for shipment. Caution those that order multi from site. Two pairs was ok because total amount was below extra customs fee threshold. All three pairs was iffy cause Acro didn't adjust VAT before sending.
Friend got hit with extra customs fee and working with all to get no charges.

when did you catch a restock mate?

Got my Acr's in, cant decide if I wanna wear or keep on ice. What y'all doing at the moment?

Who has some on feet pics :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom