Nike Air VaporMax

Got my Acr's in, cant decide if I wanna wear or keep on ice. What y'all doing at the moment?

Who has some on feet pics :pimp:
Wear em.
E1346528-6819-4428-995E-927B306C3E17.jpeg

Just don’t wear them w/ shorts lol somebody is ready for a flood a couple pics above lol

IMG_3699.JPG
IMG_3698.JPG
So might get the magnifying glass treatment, but got my pair out to wear them today. Noticed that the left shoe is way discoloured in comparison to the right, it may not be visible in the pic but left is grey, right is black. Is it a qc thing or it's the styling and you see similar patterns in your pairs? Don't think I can do anything about it and will wear regardless but thought of getting some feedback.

By the way I also as others here got the off white version lol

i was wearing my pair at local footlocker last weekend and outta no where some "hypebeast" with yeezys said "those are ugly, those just trying to be like the yeezy zebras" i said "cool man" continued on with my life..... people still do this? |l

i was wearing my pair at local footlocker last weekend and outta no where some "hypebeast" with yeezys said "those are ugly, those just trying to be like the yeezy zebras" i said "cool man" continued on with my life..... people still do this? |l

:smh: kids these days

Should've told him, "That's the same thing I said about your mom when I bent her over on all fours like a REAL ZEBRA."

WHOA THERE, US3LESS, CALM DOWN NOW.

Back
Top Bottom