Nike Air VaporMax

I understand what he was trying to say but i don't agree with it being their only successful new silhouette

And everytime I see someone say they have to compete with boost I have to laugh to myself. Lunarepic Hi is just as comfortable IMO

Boost is the hot chick from HS that will eventually get fat and washed up. NMD is not comfortable when I tried them on and I really wanted to like them.

WITH ALL THAT SAID

I'm very upset to not be in NY where I could have made an attempt for that Triple Black Vapormax... happy I was able to at least grab the Plats

When people are talking about how boost is extremely comfortable, they aren't talking about ****** nmds , they are talking about Ultraboosts

Soooooooo what you're saying is that it's not the actual Boost tech. Just that one sneaker

It's just how the tech is used really matters

The eqt line, pure boost and several of the basketball shoes are extremely comfortable as well

The nmds are simply trash for comfort

But enough about boost, I can't wait to try the vapormax in store

Last edited:
They are limited in that out is a brand new brand. So not having more stock to meet demand is unwise. $250 on this luxury item could be spent on many other things. And with the waiting that is standard on id shoes not allowing more orders seems dumb. They are turning down standing orders where they would have the money in the bank.

Do y'all think $380 a good price for triple blacks?
. Up to you I'd say. There will come a day
very soon when that shoe is yours for 190 or less.
They are limited in that out is a brand new brand. So not having more stock to meet demand is unwise. $250 on this luxury item could be spent on many other things. And with the waiting that is standard on id shoes not allowing more orders seems dumb. They are turning down standing orders where they would have the money in the bank.

pretty sure Nike has a better handle on the supply chain than we do. call it a hunch.

Last edited:
pretty sure Nike has a better handle on the supply chain than we do. call it a hunch.
roll.gif

Do y'all think $380 a good price for triple blacks?
mean.gif
  I'm about to cash-out a racer and used OG purple heel Ultraboost and try to parlay that into TBs.  There's no way I'm going to pay what the MCs are going for.  I'm almost 95% sure those will get put live again like Nike did with the Kobe 9 MCs.

That's what I was saying this morning. If I'm willing to pay $250+ tax for shoes and WAIT for them to be made and then sent out, I shouldn't have to get lucky. I would've been ok with a delay email if that many people really wanted them. Nike missed out on a lot of $ on these.

This whole month has been a case study of how FOMO can be preyed upon by marketing. These shoes are great, but paying resale? Lol. Social media has made people gullible. Can't wait till April gets here so you guys can go back to ignoring Air Max joints and feening whatever the hell it is Kanye is wearing.

Last edited:
That's what I was saying this morning. If I'm willing to pay $250+ tax for shoes and WAIT for them to be made and then sent out, I shouldn't have to get lucky. I would've been ok with a delay email if that many people really wanted them. Nike missed out on a lot of $ on these.
With a limited run like this they will already have a solid stock of premade options in every size and you'd get it quicker than your typical ID

I feel this why Nike is actually losing there hype and swagger personally. Think about it they have the shoes with hyp like the Nike Air Adapt or even better the Air Mag plenty of hype behind these shoes limited blah blah blah but ridiculous price tage quantities etc

Well on vapormax they keep few cw limited and have some GR cw widely available so I dont know how it can be different. Make everything widely available?

Last edited:
I feel this why Nike is actually losing there hype and swagger personally. Think about it they have the shoes with hyp like the Nike Air Adapt or even better the Air Mag plenty of hype behind these shoes limited blah blah blah but ridiculous price tage quantities etc
Those 2 in particular are not cheap to produce.

The mags had no price tag... it was all donation based raffle

Well on vapormax they keep few cw limited and have some GR cw widely available so I dont know how it can be different. Make everything widely available?
They do this very often. The first few colorways will be more limited (like NikeLab edition) and then more GR release options come down the line

Vapormax will be no different i'm sure

You can't compare the Vapors to the Mags or Hyper Adapts...those are virtually unobtainable for 99.999% of us.

Creating hype behind a shoe that is available in numerous places but limited in stock appears to be Nike's M.O. on these.

Nike Scottsdale only has one size run on the OGs and only 20 pairs of Plats for reference.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom