Nike Air VaporMax

My OG pair came in today, and I am very happy with them. I went TTS just like the Air Max 2015 I wear daily, and they fit like a glove! Can't wait to see what other colorways Nike will be releasing.

I have a sizing question guys.

How many of you went with your TTS but thought it was tight around the midfoot? Did it finally stretch and loosen up to be comfortable?
I'm a size 14 across the board pretty much, with an average/slightly narrow foot. I got my pair today (TTS) and immediately after I put them on I felt the midfoot tightness, along with some minor discomfort on the medial side of my heels, just before the arch. Within 10 minutes this discomfort was gone, and after a couple hours they just felt like extensions of my feet. I took them off for an hour or so, put them back on, and there was no discomfort at all. So for me, yes they did conform and become quite comfortable.

It's difficult to give good advice though, because I may very well have ordered a size 14.5 if such a thing existed. Full size up would just be stupid. I'm extremely picky when it comes to toe room, I don't like my big toes touching the end or top of the shoes. But this material is very soft and stretchy. I would have preferred about an extra 1/4 inch of toe room (.5 size up, which in turn probably would have alleviated the initial midfoot discomfort).

I think I have a good idea of how you feel, and I'd probably say that your 12 will fit fine after some wear. The 12.5 will feel perfect out of the box, but will probably loosen up over time. I wouldn't even bother trying a 13, because at that point (with this shoe) you're compromising the position of your foot in relation to the air bags, as well as introducing too much space on the sides and front of your feet. The loose knit upper is already moderately unstable, but if you size up too much you're just asking for a rolled ankle or blisters.

For reference: TTS is 14

Vapormax- 14
AM 90 - 14
AM 1 - 14
AM 95 - 15
AMP - 14
AM 2015 - 14
FK Racer & Trainer - 14
LunarEpic - 14
Ultra Boost - 14 (3.0 feels the best though)
NMD - 14

Last edited:
Reactions: ARK
Just got my pair in. Got the Platinum's and man these squeak like a mf'er lol

I was walking around in my office and dem dem dem they be chirping and squeaking all over the place.

Comfort is legit. Bouncy but not soft like the ultraboost. Feels like nike racers with air cushioning. I went with my flyknit racer size and its fine

I have a sizing question guys.

How many of you went with your TTS but thought it was tight around the midfoot? Did it finally stretch and loosen up to be comfortable?

They've loosened up for me. Same with the toe area a little bit... either that, or my feet has gotten used to it real quick.

Reactions: ARK
OG's are gone and not coming back? I should've pulled the trigger on them when I tried them on at Nike Chicago. It was the last demo pair and it was filthy so I got platinums. Seems the OG was the more rare pair...

OG's are gone and not coming back? I should've pulled the trigger on them when I tried them on at Nike Chicago. It was the last demo pair and it was filthy so I got platinums. Seems the OG was the more rare pair...

Shouldve Wouldve Couldve but you didn't for a reason so why stress it? Who cares about rarity. You couldn't sell a dirty pair for anything worthwhile anyway

My nike.com order from Tuesday has been delayed a day in being handed from Nike to FedEx.

So will be next week arrival.

The chat rep did go ahead and refund the $15 2-day shipping I paid for.

well I care about rarity because I'm concerned about a restock. And I wanted a pair But not that filthy pair. And I thought I'd have another shot. instead there's been more chances at platinum.

The on feet pics so far over here is almost as cringeworthy  as when people wore jeans and chinos with their Acronym Prestos.

Last edited:
After the chick I'm dating started wearing hers, I'm now sold on these

Nike got a hit and I thought these would flop

Fam, where in the fruck is your ankle?! I always thought the full 360 air were for morbidly obese ppl. I'm pretty skinny, is the air bubble soft or hard asf like the air max 95s?

Bahhahhhahahah.. it's the angle I took the pic at and how I had my foot . I'm not a big guy lol .. I don't think the air unit is too hard and it's not too soft . Just perfect in the middle

Calm down. I never said anything about the sneakers. Some of you wear them if they were freaking Jordans.

I bought those EQT's with boost and they look like trash with jeans but a lot of Adidas riders rock them religiously with jeans

you in that thread doing the same?

I bought those EQT's with boost and they look like trash with jeans but a lot of Adidas riders rock them religiously with jeans

you in that thread doing the same?
Damn whats this really about? 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom