Nike Air VaporMax

im just gunna post this here since I dont see a dedicated thread (nor do I feel like being the person to create one. This is also the only air max thread im active in). But does anyone have any information on these Air Max Flairs? I need a black pair bad, and all I have found so far is that they dropped on footlocker eu.

https://www.footlocker.eu/en/p/nike-air-max-flair-men-shoes-42823?v=314211691804
they are releasing in a number of colorways and don't think will be anything other than a gr. They haven't really started releasing in many places so I would say that you should soon be able to find them without a lot of issues

Last edited:
Repped, thanks for the link.
I am currently in the US (LA) and was hoping to find a vapormax in men's sizes @ UNDFTD, FL, Shoe palace etc. No luck though.
250 euros is steep but still better than paying resale, so I just ordered them. Guess I would have regretted it if not and don't need to care about finding my size here anymore [emoji]128540[/emoji]
great that you managed to cop man! I am with you on no regrets. did the mistake the first time with END wasn't planning to do it again. from what you say I understand this is your first vapormax? if so you start off with one of the best colourways for sure

if anyone is interested wellgosh will randomly drop the asphalts tomorrow

Last edited:

Are the pale grey unattainable as of today ? If yes, what's resale on them? 
what size you need? in terms of resell they are much better than the nikelabs if you take a look on eBay could probably find a bit above retail I would think

they are releasing in a number of colorways and don't think will be anything other than a gr. They haven't really started releasing in many places so I would say that you should soon be able to find them without a lot of issues

appreciate it, im gunna be keeping my eyes peeled for sure.

great that you managed to cop man! I am with you on no regrets. did the mistake the first time with END wasn't planning to do it again. from what you say I understand this is your first vapormax? if so you start off with one of the best colourways for sure

Was Lucky enough to snag the triple black from my local boutique. Didn't break them in yet though, since I always found the oreo a bit nicer colorwise. Curious now to see both next to each other ;-) thanks again for your link fam

Was Lucky enough to snag the triple black from my local boutique. Didn't break them in yet though, since I always found the oreo a bit nicer colorwise. Curious now to see both next to each other ;-) thanks again for your link fam

do you know if that same boutique got the Oreos?

im curious how many stores with nikelab accounts got Oreos.

Prices coming down to a reasonable range for Oreos - a seller on GOAT just accepted my $280 offer for size 10.

Last edited:
wow, having 2 pairs and that being oreos and 3black, surely means you can rest for a while, def 2 of the best colourways!

do you know if that same boutique got the Oreos?

im curious how many stores with nikelab accounts got Oreos.
don't think many, but I have the impression more than what got 3black. difficult release to catch up with tho, started on 27th and has been dropping randomly here and there since

don't think many, but I have the impression more than what got 3black. difficult release to catch up with tho, started on 27th and has been dropping randomly here and there since

Weird that my boutique got the triple blacks but not the Oreos although being a nikelab shop. Owner said that Nike really seams to ship randomly, one day he gets some stock, one day they skip him ;-)

Back
Top Bottom