Nike Air VaporMax

Waiting to see a picture of the Oreos with a silver swoosh. I'm starting to dig the black swoosh after all these pics.

Hopefully I didn't make the wrong choice.

So looks like some folks have already received theirs from the Nike ID run.  That's hella early compared to the 6/6-6/7 delivery date that was initially promised.  Did you get a shipping notice or did they just show up at your door?  Only pics I have seen are those with black bottoms.  Anyone with a Nike ID order with a non-black sole receive theirs yet?  

Can anyone confirm that the women's pairs fit exactly the same as men's after sizing conversion?

Yep, I feel they are exactly the same. I have the women's NikeLab colorway and compared to the men's, they fit the same. The tongue might be a bit narrower for the women's when you look at it, but once you put your feet in, they feel the same. Hope that helps!

So far none of the colored ones have sparked my interest

The colored ones are cool, but the Pure Platinum color set the tone for the shoes because of the shades of grey. The shoes bolds well in lighter colors compared to dark colors, too. At least that's how it is for me.

So looks like some folks have already received theirs from the Nike ID run.  That's hella early compared to the 6/6-6/7 delivery date that was initially promised.  Did you get a shipping notice or did they just show up at your door?  Only pics I have seen are those with black bottoms.  Anyone with a Nike ID order with a non-black sole receive theirs yet?  
Don't think anybody has got the latest ids in the US... all pics from instagram and social networks

Received a finishing touches email for my all black ids last night. Hopefully I will receive shipping email soon.

I received all black IDs yesterday. Was originally slated to be moving 6/1 though so had them shipped to a relative's address.. will post pics soon

I received all black IDs yesterday. Was originally slated to be moving 6/1 though so had them shipped to a relative's address.. will post pics soon
Nice!  Seems like they may be doing the black bottomed ones first as the pics I have seen of others have all had black sole.  I'm waiting on an ID with a volt bottom.

Yep, I feel they are exactly the same. I have the women's NikeLab colorway and compared to the men's, they fit the same. The tongue might be a bit narrower for the women's when you look at it, but once you put your feet in, they feel the same. Hope that helps!
The colored ones are cool, but the Pure Platinum color set the tone for the shoes because of the shades of grey. The shoes bolds well in lighter colors compared to dark colors, too. At least that's how it is for me.
can you please let me know what size you wear in men's and white you bought for women's?

8.5 in men's, 10 in women's.
so in cm you go half up from your men's measurement. I am US 10 in men's i.e. 28cm. the equivalent cm in women's is US 11. going 1.5 up as most people suggest, would mean that in cm I go .5 up. I would really like a pair of the women's nikelab but unfortunately largest I ever find online is US 10.5 women's.

8.5 in men's, 10 in women's.

so in cm you go half up from your men's measurement. I am US 10 in men's i.e. 28cm. the equivalent cm in women's is US 11. going 1.5 up as most people suggest, would mean that in cm I go .5 up. I would really like a pair of the women's nikelab but unfortunately largest I ever find online is US 10.5 women's.

Nike's recommendation is alway up a size and a half from mens to womens in US sizing. If you look at some of the unisex shoes such as the flyknit racer or LD zero, they will have both sizes on Nike.com listed. You should be able to go on those pages and see what they are in CM equivalents.

Nike's recommendation is alway up a size and a half from mens to womens in US sizing. If you look at some of the unisex shoes such as the flyknit racer or LD zero, they will have both sizes on Nike.com listed. You should be able to go on those pages and see what they are in CM equivalents.

Based on that cm sizing is different, I need 28cm for men's but 28.5cm for women. Never saw women's US 11.5 for the nikelab pair so I guess I won't be having that

Based on that cm sizing is different, I need 28cm for men's but 28.5cm for women. Never saw women's US 11.5 for the nikelab pair so I guess I won't be having that

I meant you could look up cm sizing on the racer, for example:

View media item 2437513

I meant you could look up cm sizing on the racer, for example:
yep thanks, that's what I did mate and I realized that men's US 10 - cm 28 is women's US 11.5 - cm 28.5, I was surprised that there is a cm difference between men's and women's 

Why wouldn't you get the cm equivalent in women's; they fit smaller so you need the extra length?

Why wouldn't you get the cm equivalent in women's; they fit smaller so you need the extra length?

I guess. According to Nike's website being 28cm in men's means you need an 28.5cm in women's, at least based on their sizing tables.

Interesting.  There must be other fit dynamics that are diff between men's and women's to warrant the need for a diff length than one normally wears.  My understanding is that arch support is different for women.  It would be interesting for someone with the same shoe in both genders to wear test them.

I just got my shipping info for my triple black iD's (that were supposed to ship in June) as well. Shipping from vietnam, arriving Tuesday, will post pics stat.

Reverse Oreos also shipped to UK

Would've liked Vapormax sole on those komyuter ACGs dropping today

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom