Nike Air VaporMax

I've seen random pics of replicas on IG and they look really off, especially something about the bubble, so it should be pretty apparent if you have fakes. It wouldn't surprise me if there was a bit of difference between two pairs.

The soles are different and both size 11. Look at the heel portion.

The PP's looked like this
View media item 2458211
The Ash Gray's from Foot Locker look like this

View media item 2458216

Platinum's a bit shorter, got them off eBay and not sure if they're replicas.

Haven't seen any replicas yet but still questioning them

There are sure replicas out there but they are pretty bad it would be really easy I think to spot them. Could just be a slight difference in models or the 2 pairs you have

Last edited:
I just randomly did a Google search last night for Nike iD Japan and saw that the iD was available. I played with it for 5 minutes or so since I was at work. The only upper available was white and you only could change the air bubble color and text. Maybe lace color too.

You couldn't change the swoosh color or anything else

Last edited:
I just randomly did a Google search last night for Nike iD Japan and saw that the iD was available. I played with it for 5 minutes or so since I was at work. The only upper available was white and you only could change the air bubble color and text. Maybe lace color too.

You couldn't change the swoosh color or anything else

You could actually change the swoosh color if you picked the clear sole, similar to what they did with the black sole on the black IDs. But I don't think they had an option for the laces.

Yeah those Be Trues are way overrated. Anything multicolor nowadays makes people pee their pants, but not all of it looks good.

I like Be Trues more, Navy are probably the last pair from that pack I would buy. Rather just get triple blacks.

Yeah those Be Trues are way overrated. Anything multicolor nowadays makes people pee their pants, but not all of it looks good.

The regular Navy pair is much better and more wearable.

Got both be true and plain navy to decide when in hand. Navy is going back. The colours on the sole of the be true are not as intense as seen on most pics and to me they are unique. If 3black was not releasing soon I may have thought to also keep the navy but I much rather have the black. Be trues have colour in the right amount and place and overall construct a unique result, all that to me of course.

Last edited:
Wish I knew the US iD date.

Anyone do colored bags with the black iD run and has worn them a fair amount? I'm curious if it takes the colored bags longer to look bad than the clear. 

People have been generous enough to post pics of the sole after a lot of wears, but most are clear....And from the bottom they look rough, but side shots still seem to be ok. Just wondering if it's the same on the colored bags.

Wish I knew the US iD date.

Anyone do colored bags with the black iD run and has worn them a fair amount? I'm curious if it takes the colored bags longer to look bad than the clear. 

People have been generous enough to post pics of the sole after a lot of wears, but most are clear....And from the bottom they look rough, but side shots still seem to be ok. Just wondering if it's the same on the colored bags.

I have run in my black air bag ID's for probably 20 miles and they show no wear at all. No wear marks anywhere. They look brand new honestly

Sooooo does anyone have the Pure Platinum's and an additional pair of Vapormax? I want to know are they the same size? The dimension of my pairs are a bit off. The Nike logo on the PP's is shorter than the logo on the Ash Gray's. 

The length is shorter, the soles are different. 

Back
Top Bottom