Nike Air VaporMax

Triple Blacks releasing on NDC too? Or just SNKRS?

should be snkrs first and then if they dont sell out, they should show on NDC later in the day.

Nike doesnt love me, no reservation on all 3 accounts.
No reservation either 
mean.gif
 I wanted to use a % code too, that's why I don't like SNKRS releases

how come NDC doesn't have any for sale? my brother wanted to use his GC from Christmas since we don't have any NDC retail stores :smh:

You can use a GC on SNKRS just go to the billing options and you can add it in there

You just can't use discount codes

how come NDC doesn't have any for sale? my brother wanted to use his GC from Christmas since we don't have any NDC retail stores :smh:

You can use a GC on SNKRS just go to the billing options and you can add it in there

You just can't use discount codes

he wanted to use my discount code as well. he wanted two different colorways

he saw most stores had all sitting so he didn't understand why NDC was sold out

I was going to be salty that I missed that Nikelab release today. ... happy to see it was postponed to next week.

Finally get a reservation for a shoe I really want, only to miss the notification and my size sells out...SMH...Hopefully can cop on release date...

atleast yall got a reservation. I get straight basura reservations lol. Like I do not understand why they would give me reservations for certain things :rolleyes

I've got a reservation for the blacks but I'm not gonna buy, my IDs will be here in a couple days.. too bad there isn't a way to share the reservation...

Never knew this thanks bredrin
I didn't know until a friend happened to get a reservation while we were talking. Like you, I assumed everything was done via the SNKRS app, so I missed out on a few drops.

My first reservation was a pair of Kobes, but I think the more stuff you identify that you like, the better it should (in theory) find shoes you like. Hope that helps. 

Damn Nike already shipped my ID pair that I ordered 10 days ago, even though the expected delivery date was July 10th

Anybody have a desktop link for the blacks? I want to cycle through my accounts to see if any hit.

Back
Top Bottom