Nike Air VaporMax

laugh.gif

pretty quick in my experience, id expect shipment today. they ship using fedex 2day as well. I will say they sent me the wrong item once, but it was in my favor and I could see how they made the mess up. I ordered a crewneck and they sent a hoodie that looks and is named almost exactly the same thing.

Thanks for the info man. Well I'm outside US and they are shipping with DHL so I hope it's not like freaking goodwillout who uses the same service I was waiting 25 days to get nmd og from them. The price came below EU retail so that's good.

Picked up my pair from the connect. I think he planned on 30% off for me based off of what he told me the other day but he ended up giving me 20% instead. Still a tough pill to swallow for a black shoe but I do like them.

View media item 2473748

Maybe it's just me, but I'm glad I held off on building an all-black iD, because the Swoosh blends in heavily with the heel material, and I'd rather have the Swoosh pop. Plus, it was $60 more for an iD.

Got my NikeLab pairs from my buddy. These are A+ imo. Don't know if its because its a Nikelab pair, but the QC was much better on these than the triple blacks. At my local FTL, I had to go through 3 pairs until I found one that was essentially flawless. The rest had glue ALL OVER, and the air bubbles were all scratched up :smh: . Had a feeling the workers knew too, since they asked me if I wanted to look at other pairs, before even telling them.

View media item 2473791
Reflective Swoosh :smokin

View media item 2473792
View media item 2473793
View media item 2473790

Last edited:
^ At this point I am not even sure what pair is called what lol. These are officially on the box Midnight Fog/ Cargo Khaki

If you mean the Olive pair? I am in for those as well. These shoes are great. Nike really killed it imo.

great pics man repped.

I think we should just go with nikelab pair with reflective swoosh....then olive pair. Because the tag line names or the official color names are hard to keep in order.

Got my NikeLab pairs from my buddy. These are A+ imo. Don't know if its because its a Nikelab pair, but the QC was much better on these than the triple blacks. At my local FTL, I had to go through 3 pairs until I found one that was essentially flawless. The rest had glue ALL OVER, and the air bubbles were all scratched up :smh: . Had a feeling the workers knew too, since they asked me if I wanted to look at other pairs, before even telling them.

View media item 2473791
Reflective Swoosh :smokin

View media item 2473792
View media item 2473793
View media item 2473790

Those look nice! Good stuff!

For those that want the NL a little early or are still looking for TBs PM me (would rather let a NT'er have a chance than lurkers). There is a local shop nearby that has em in-stock online.

NL - Size 10.5 and 11.5
TBs - 10-12

Got my NikeLab pairs from my buddy. These are A+ imo. Don't know if its because its a Nikelab pair, but the QC was much better on these than the triple blacks. At my local FTL, I had to go through 3 pairs until I found one that was essentially flawless. The rest had glue ALL OVER, and the air bubbles were all scratched up
mean.gif
. Had a feeling the workers knew too, since they asked me if I wanted to look at other pairs, before even telling them.

Reflective Swoosh
smokin.gif
Didn't think they would look this good. UGH.

Got my NikeLab pairs from my buddy. These are A+ imo. Don't know if its because its a Nikelab pair, but the QC was much better on these than the triple blacks. At my local FTL, I had to go through 3 pairs until I found one that was essentially flawless. The rest had glue ALL OVER, and the air bubbles were all scratched up
mean.gif
. Had a feeling the workers knew too, since they asked me if I wanted to look at other pairs, before even telling them.

Reflective Swoosh
smokin.gif
These are the first Vapormax shoes that have spoken to me, hope they can be had next week...

Just sent you a PM, I'm 10.5
Thanks for for helping out on these. Added a $10 sneaker brush to offset the $14 shipping charge. So it may end up costing me $10 more compared to trying on SNKRS, but there may be frustration there too if they move fast. This way, I don't have to worry about that. Appreciate it.

Thanks for for helping out on these. Added a $10 sneaker brush to offset the $14 shipping charge. So it may end up costing me $10 more compared to trying on SNKRS, but there may be frustration there too if they move fast. This way, I don't have to worry about that. Appreciate it.

No prob! Hopefully for you, like it was for me, there was no doubt I was copping the CW. I just like the peace of mind. There is always a gamble, that shoes do or don't sell out, and we're out that shipping.

I am very happy with the turnout on these though. I think you won't be disappointed.

I really like Flyknit, and I always thought the Vapormax looked kind of odd. Never seen anybody wear them, seen them in store, nothing. So just hard to picture what it looked like in person. Just hard to picture, but looked like goofy air castles initially. Just being honest here. These new CWs on the other hand look really cool, and this particular Khaki one just caught my eye. I like the darker air bags better, as they seem to blend in more. So we'll see once it gets here what it looks like. I need a fresh pair for this summer anyway, as I worked about through my Free 3.0s, and the new frees are just not as comfy, and the soles tend to catch rocks easily.

I hear you have to work these vapormaxes in for a few weeks to get them really comfy. Not sure if they are prone to pick up junk like rocks.

I really like Flyknit, and I always thought the Vapormax looked kind of odd. Never seen anybody wear them, seen them in store, nothing. So just hard to picture what it looked like in person. Just hard to picture, but looked like goofy air castles initially. Just being honest here. These new CWs on the other hand look really cool, and this particular Khaki one just caught my eye. I like the darker air bags better, as they seem to blend in more. So we'll see once it gets here what it looks like. I need a fresh pair for this summer anyway, as I worked about through my Free 3.0s, and the new frees are just not as comfy, and the soles tend to catch rocks easily.
I hear you have to work these vapormaxes in for a few weeks to get them really comfy. Not sure if they are prone to pick up junk like rocks.

I honestly didn't get interested in the line until I saw on foot pics.

Back
Top Bottom