Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

Can anyone help me out with these Red October's please? I think they are fake, but I've never seen another RO pair IRL, so I can't be 100% sure.

Super fake

Real pairs look like this...

Last edited:
Thanks, repped. He had mixed the pictures I posted in with some of the real shoes. He's been really shady in his comms too. I don't even know why I've been continuing contact with him.

That **** kills me how people take someones legit pair pic and ise it as their cover photo and then like 5-6 pic of their fake shoe pics trying to scam somebody for a quick come up.. I pay important details to stuff like that and when i see it i just smh and laugh, but it really aint funny and possibly report it on ebay if they're clearly scamming.

yea, it's jsut gonna re-crease anyway. you can stuff them with paper when not being worn but thats a bandaid fix

Would really appreciate your help on these... I'm looking for an AUTHENTIC pair and after researching through the thread was able to identify and eliminate some fake ones on eBay. Anyways, I need help deciding on this one... Thanks!

Great post bro!

And I don't care if all the pics are "legit" for 500 and up! I'm meeting at Flightclub or I'm not meeting period!

The reason so many people get caught with these fakes are because the soooo thirsty and are hype beast (most not all) so when they see 1500 DS they lose there sense and that's how they get caught up.

Back
Top Bottom