Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

Fake, toebox is off, the mesh aint right (close) but still not the correct pattern, and scales (close too but still not right... Look at the very first pic that shows the toebox, the shape is not right real pairs have a narrower shape and would never have those imperfections on the mesh at the toe by suede even if they were worn = dead giveaway, almost all fake pairs have that as well. Fakes are def getting better but still easily noticeable with a trained eye. I f you want a guide on telling real and fake pairs ise the top pic from the previous page because that is a good looking authentic pair to judge by...

Last edited:
Fake, toebox is off, the mesh aint right (close) but still not the correct pattern, and scales (close too but still not right... Look at the very first pic that shows the toebox, the shape is not right real pairs have a narrower shape and would never have those imperfections on the mesh at the toe by suede even if they were worn = dead giveaway, almost all fake pairs have that as well. Fakes are def getting better but still easily noticeable with a trained eye. I f you want a guide on telling real and fake pairs ise the top pic from the previous page because that is a good looking authentic pair to judge by...
Rep'd. Thank you.

Can I get a LC on these puppies? My heart yells fake, but I can't justify it. Some parts of the cut seem off (first pic), and last pic of the box with the sticker throw me off. Just need someone to snap some sense in to me, thanks! 

Any thoughts?

Any thoughts?
Latest super max perfect replicas. They got everything right except for the suede lacelocks and correct insole. Rep sites are getting these now, and will be selling them for 110-130 depending on which rep site you get them from. Shape of the shoes are for the most part incorrect. Beware of these.

Latest super max perfect replicas. They got everything right except for the suede lacelocks and correct insole. Rep sites are getting these now, and will be selling them for 110-130 depending on which rep site you get them from. Shape of the shoes are for the most part incorrect. Beware of these.
They can get this right but they still haven't perfected the solars in over 2 years. Sheesh.

Back
Top Bottom