Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

Yo this is too ill. If you have a legit pair you're better off having them sold on consignment at rif or flight club cuz these new super max perfects man

And that dark suede will have an easy fix. I'm gonna keep it 100 for $120 I'd cop these :nerd:

Last edited:

Here's the link to the SR's: http://www.crush-ing.com/products_nz.asp?id=1283
Here's the link to the RO's: http://www.crush-ing.com/products_nz.asp?id=2086

I am not 100% sure they are their provider but these shoes are identical to the pics I've been seeing from YB this week. But their SR's and RO's are different (better quality) than the reps I've been seeing from retailers. I strongly believe that YB and Crush-ing has been are affiliated in some way (possibly buying wholesale from the same supplier). 

If this is true, YB won't be the only source for the best reps. 

Another sidenote, the site is completely in chinese. Good luck getting in contact.

If this info helped anyone, rep-a-brotha
These are both authentic. Not reps. I've seen this site several months back. Yeezybay solars are no where near that good. Nor do they even have good RO reps yet.

seems like they are just using authentic pics to push fakes

First link are fakes...a mixture of authentic pics were used but last couple pics were def not real.

Second link - took in a dark room to not verify authenticity. If you spending any money on these id ask for more pics. If they refuse i'd easily pass.

First link are fakes...a mixture of authentic pics were used but last couple pics were def not real.

Second link - took in a dark room to not verify authenticity. If you spending any money on these id ask for more pics. If they refuse i'd easily pass.
I wholeheartedly agree. The pics in the second link must've been taken with a potato. 

Yo this is too ill. If you have a legit pair you're better off having them sold on consignment at rif or flight club cuz these new super max perfects man

And that dark suede will have an easy fix. I'm gonna keep it 100 for $120 I'd cop these
nerd.gif

the label on teh boxes are a dead giveaway though. i dont get why people would fall for a fake with such an obvious giveaway. cant even front though, the reps themselves are gettin ridiculous for the ROs

They're about to get better

Funny thing was if they had used suede on the first super perfects and the shade they used they would've been close. These new super max perfects went a little too dark with the suede

if you youtube scale fade fix................people apply acetone to the solars for a more dull look

If these are fake, can someone please give me a reason as to why? Thanks in advance!

tag has pink border, scales are shiny just like sup.perfs. and the strap is supposed to have a "c" for copyright next to KANYEWEST but instead it has a dot. No "c", not real. No matter how great super perfects get, they will never put the "c" for fear of legal repercussions. 

tag has pink border, scales are shiny just like sup.perfs. and the strap is supposed to have a "c" for copyright next to KANYEWEST but instead it has a dot. No "c", not real. No matter how great super perfects get, they will never put the "c" for fear of legal repercussions. 
[quote name="Castle" No matter how great super perfects get, they will never put the "c" for fear of legal repercussions. 
[/quote]

Lol what fear of legal repercussions? They are no copyright laws in China. Hence why the replica scene has blown up. These factories can make whatever the hell they want. It's not because of copyrights, it's because they're lazy and don't care about those tiny details plain and simple.

And not for nothing, it cracks me up how it's suddenly OK to buy reps of yeezys but if you suggest buying reps of any other shoe you get nailed to the cross. So yeezys are the lone exception? Such hypocrisy on NT.

There's a pretty big difference between buying replicas of a shoe worst thousands and buying replicas of a shoe worth a few hundred. I don't see the hypocrisy... some people genuinely can't afford authentics but like the shoe and want to wear it. It's totally different when someone with 20 retro IVs goes out to buy some fake DBs.

There's a pretty big difference between buying replicas of a shoe worst thousands and buying replicas of a shoe worth a few hundred. I don't see the hypocrisy... some people genuinely can't afford authentics but like the shoe and want to wear it. It's totally different when someone with 20 retro IVs goes out to buy some fake DBs.

Actually there's no difference. Because you're still buying reps one way or another. And just like some people can't afford Yeezys. Some don't want to pay 500+ on Jordans and still want to wear something that's 98% the same.

I'm not trying to be a bad guy here and kill anyone who buys reps. I own reps of shoes that I'll never be able to own and they more than satisfy my needs. Frankly I think it's dumb to spend hundreds of a sneaker and just have it sit in a box and never be worn. But I just find it funny how reps are so taboo on this site but yet here we are saying "damn those super perfect Yeezys look amazing." Yet if you did that in a Jordan thread, you'd likely be banned. That's the hypocrisy.

Actually there's no difference. Because you're still buying reps one way or another. And just like some people can't afford Yeezys. Some don't want to pay 500+ on Jordans and still want to wear something that's 98% the same.

I'm not trying to be a bad guy here and kill anyone who buys reps. I own reps of shoes that I'll never be able to own and they more than satisfy my needs. Frankly I think it's dumb to spend hundreds of a sneaker and just have it sit in a box and never be worn. But I just find it funny how reps are so taboo on this site but yet here we are saying "damn those super perfect Yeezys look amazing." Yet if you did that in a Jordan thread, you'd likely be banned. That's the hypocrisy.
That's the way it is bro. You choose to frequent here, you're not forced to be here.

Mods have cracked down on the talks of replicas in this very thread, replicas are not accepted on NT

And there's a simple solution if you don't agree with it.. just log off

That's the way it is bro. You choose to frequent here, you're not forced to be here.

Mods have cracked down on the talks of replicas in this very thread, replicas are not accepted on NT

And there's a simple solution if you don't agree with it.. just log off
Clearly you don't get what I'm saying. 

" But I just find it funny how reps are so taboo on this site but yet here we are saying "damn those super perfect Yeezys look amazing." Yet if you did that in a Jordan thread, you'd likely be banned. That's the hypocrisy."

I hear exactly what you're saying, maybe my response  should have been geared more towards emphasizing that this whole website needs to be moderated equally. Technically all of the posts that praise replicas or help people locate replicas should be deleted and the posters should have gotten warnings.

It is properly moderated in the Jordan forums but not here, I agree

Arguing hypocrisy though.. just gonna cause you more headache than needed

Back
Top Bottom