Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

I honestly don't get why dudes want a limited release 

Its like why ? seriously ?

If a shoe is nice and you like it and its easy/easier to cop thats a win for the consumer 

Limited releases only helps resellers and hurts the chances for people who really like the shoe to cop 

Exactly.

I think alot shoeheads are closet hypebeasts. They love limited releases as long as they can get their pair if not then the limited deal is stupid. If the Air Yeezy 2 is high quality good looking shoe that you like you shouldnt care  if even Famous Footwear has them. But sadly I can see them being a general release and somehow going on sale somewhere and people saying the Yeezy line fell off
laugh.gif

So if you wanna appease people they should make the price 200-215 and make them a limited general release like South Beaches,Eggplants,Grinches etc
this would be perfect.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

I honestly don't get why dudes want a limited release 

Its like why ? seriously ?

If a shoe is nice and you like it and its easy/easier to cop thats a win for the consumer 

Limited releases only helps resellers and hurts the chances for people who really like the shoe to cop 

Exactly.

I think alot shoeheads are closet hypebeasts. They love limited releases as long as they can get their pair if not then the limited deal is stupid. If the Air Yeezy 2 is high quality good looking shoe that you like you shouldnt care  if even Famous Footwear has them. But sadly I can see them being a general release and somehow going on sale somewhere and people saying the Yeezy line fell off
laugh.gif

So if you wanna appease people they should make the price 200-215 and make them a limited general release like South Beaches,Eggplants,Grinches etc
this would be perfect.

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Never understood why anybody like Yeezy's. I thought they were the ugliest sneaker I've ever seen. Any normal person who doesn't follow sneaker hype seeing them for the first time are like "wow. Those shoes suck".
Air Yeezy = 100% hype, 0% style.

I understand the collecting purposes, but if you actually think the first Yeezy is a good looking sneaker, you got problems
You proably covered 90% of the sneakers you own.  To the average person these sneakers we hunt for are worth @*%# to em.
Yeezys are actually decent...just the hype and price kills it.

Never understood why anybody like Yeezy's. I thought they were the ugliest sneaker I've ever seen. Any normal person who doesn't follow sneaker hype seeing them for the first time are like "wow. Those shoes suck".

I understand the collecting purposes, but if you actually think the first Yeezy is a good looking sneaker, you got problems
You proably covered 90% of the sneakers you own.  To the average person these sneakers we hunt for are worth @*%# to em.
Yeezys are actually decent...just the hype and price kills it.

I can't front, the only reason I liked the first Yeezy was because of the glow in the dark bottom. I hadn't seen anything like that yet. Other than that, an ok shoe.

I can't front, the only reason I liked the first Yeezy was because of the glow in the dark bottom. I hadn't seen anything like that yet. Other than that, an ok shoe.

This shoe is about 99.9% hype. If they wern't related to Kanye and limited they'd sit like Nike Air Revolution high.

This shoe is about 99.9% hype. If they wern't related to Kanye and limited they'd sit like Nike Air Revolution high.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

THIS.. x1000000
grin.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

THIS.. x1000000
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

I can respect your opinion but out of curiosity..if you think Yeezy's are so ugly just what sneakers do you like??

Again no hate just curious..

Hmmmmm.... Out of what has been releasing/retro-ing lately, I really like V1 of the LeBron 8. Liked the 6's but not the 7's. The recent 2011 foams (royals, pewters, electrics). Didn't like the coppers or the eggplants. My all time favorite shoe is probably the east coast Jordan 19. Don't really care for anything from Jordan since the 20's (including retros).

I can respect your opinion but out of curiosity..if you think Yeezy's are so ugly just what sneakers do you like??

Hmmmmm.... Out of what has been releasing/retro-ing lately, I really like V1 of the LeBron 8. Liked the 6's but not the 7's. The recent 2011 foams (royals, pewters, electrics). Didn't like the coppers or the eggplants. My all time favorite shoe is probably the east coast Jordan 19. Don't really care for anything from Jordan since the 20's (including retros).

I can respect your taste...I have much of those sneakers that you mentioned...The Lebron V1's in terms of materials and comfort is one of the best if not the best sneaker released in 2010...now don't take this the wrong way...but the Yeezy's in terms of comfort and materials is one of the best if not the best sneaker produced by Nike in a very long time....

Honestly...if the SB's had not been produced...I would have never known what a great a pair of sneakers the V1 8's were...I was attracted to the color way and became of fan of the line because of how well produced they were....What I don't understand is people who bash something without ever seeing..trying it on...or even taking it for a test run...Not saying this is you...but you know how many people hate the air Yeezy simply because they hate Kanye...but they quick to run to the JB thread and cry about quality...

I have all three color ways and IMO it was well worth the money spent...You say don't follow the sneaker hype but you mention the electric green foams...which I also have...a sneaker that yes the foam material is/was revolutionary...but it's a Puke Green color way..that depending on how many ARE produced...your NORMAL person would pass in a heartbeat...Again it's no hate I'm just saying dont hate until you tried it..and don't automatically assume because someone has them they fell off the hype-train...

I can respect your taste...I have much of those sneakers that you mentioned...The Lebron V1's in terms of materials and comfort is one of the best if not the best sneaker released in 2010...now don't take this the wrong way...but the Yeezy's in terms of comfort and materials is one of the best if not the best sneaker produced by Nike in a very long time....

Honestly...if the SB's had not been produced...I would have never known what a great a pair of sneakers the V1 8's were...I was attracted to the color way and became of fan of the line because of how well produced they were....What I don't understand is people who bash something without ever seeing..trying it on...or even taking it for a test run...Not saying this is you...but you know how many people hate the air Yeezy simply because they hate Kanye...but they quick to run to the JB thread and cry about quality...

I have all three color ways and IMO it was well worth the money spent...You say don't follow the sneaker hype but you mention the electric green foams...which I also have...a sneaker that yes the foam material is/was revolutionary...but it's a Puke Green color way..that depending on how many ARE produced...your NORMAL person would pass in a heartbeat...Again it's no hate I'm just saying dont hate until you tried it..and don't automatically assume because someone has them they fell off the hype-train...

GIFSoup

GIFSoup

Originally Posted by BriaNiLLa

i was not able to get the 1's...will definitely cop this one..gr or not..

7a21548180166f8ac2c0024ee18d4e9e77c2351.gif

you havent even seen the godamn shoe....

pure hype man... smh at some of these ppl...

Back
Top Bottom