Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

damn all these hype on Nikes just make me sick 
sick.gif
, but i learn my lesson though unless the quality and appeal of the shoe is there Yuketen  is getting my money. I refuse to overpay just for the sake of hype, only  releases I care are nostalgic Nikes/Jordan ( OG  colors well done), and new releases with top notch  quality.

damn all these hype on Nikes just make me sick 
sick.gif
, but i learn my lesson though unless the quality and appeal of the shoe is there Yuketen  is getting my money. I refuse to overpay just for the sake of hype, only  releases I care are nostalgic Nikes/Jordan ( OG  colors well done), and new releases with top notch  quality.

Foamster...why lie? You are really just hyping. A. If you saw the shoe and held them you would not be allowed to photograph them. Nike policy on Tier 0 shoes...secondly you would have put it on here and not FB. You should be reported for being so extra and phony.

<------ISS is that way

Foamster...why lie? You are really just hyping. A. If you saw the shoe and held them you would not be allowed to photograph them. Nike policy on Tier 0 shoes...secondly you would have put it on here and not FB. You should be reported for being so extra and phony.

<------ISS is that way

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

If people have pairs in stock right now then whats up with all these rumors about them being pushed back ?

build the hype
if it's early april....guess who's on spring break? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

If people have pairs in stock right now then whats up with all these rumors about them being pushed back ?

build the hype
if it's early april....guess who's on spring break? 
laugh.gif

what was the time difference on the colorways on the last release? did they all drop the same week?

what was the time difference on the colorways on the last release? did they all drop the same week?

Back
Top Bottom