Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

what information are you providing?

the Nike iD stuff people keep talking about. i provided info about what was actually releasing, that it wasn't a yeezy or jordan. what it pertained to, info regarding sellouts of iDs. and i saw the exact same questions posted 3 more times on the same page i posted the info. no one reads for info, they just ask questions

Last edited:
Waiting on super super perfect version replicas once these get in peoples hand! lol

the Nike iD stuff people keep talking about. i provided info about what was actually releasing, that it wasn't a yeezy or jordan. what it pertained to, info regarding sellouts of iDs. and i saw the exact same questions posted 3 more times on the same page i posted the info. no one reads for info, they just ask questions
people keep asking because you are not giving the answer they want to read.. :tongue:

Managed to score my second pair today, will be comparing them to the pair I got earlier to see if there are any differences.

stop refreshing that ndc page bruh

ccbdfd06_tumblr_lyd8kgAjMn1qma1obo1_250.gif

Last edited:

If someone is confident and their power of persuasion is on point, they might be able to re-route them to their address.
can't reroute a package after the 30 minute window post-order... so, no, not possible.

You guys slay me! Y'all really think they gonna do a yeezy ID? Ahahahshhahahahaha denial isn't just a river with you guys huh? Ahahahhahahah

seeing as tomorrow is the actual 10-year anniversary of the CD, would be so dope if Nike just restocked all colorways. Near impossible, just a thought.

I think they are going to let you ID with the All-Star patterns, no way the option is going to be Yeezys or Jordans.

Back
Top Bottom