Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

i think these are about to break all records for scams in the sneaker scene...

cuz people think ebay and paypal is safe... :lol:
eBay/PayPal are safe to an extent, but definitely not for no $5000 shoe transaction. As you could see on judge Judy, the majority of ppl would laugh at someone spending 5k on shoes, including PayPal officials.

yeah, everything from fake cash and robberies on meet ups, to charge backs and various online scams...

honestly, if it were me, i'd only sell to someone i knew, or send 'em to flight club...

eBay/PayPal are safe to an extent, but definitely not for no $5000 shoe transaction.

nah, not safe at all really, cuz if cats will file chargebacks on a few hundred dollars (and WIN EVERY TIME), they're gonna be QUICK to do it on a couple / few G's...

it's gonna be the number 1 scam on these in the coming weeks, i guarantee it.

Last edited:
Lol some straight noobs in here. Y'all never sold a used car or something? Y'all acting like changing hands of 2 or 3 grand is a lot of coin.
for sneakers, it is.. and there is a different element at play here. with all the cars i've ever sold.. i asked for a Certified check from banking institution, or wire to my acct...

for sneakers, it is.. and there is a different element at play here. with all the cars i've ever sold.. i asked for a Certified check from banking institution, or wire to my acct...

So why no certified check for these. First as others mentioned in only dealing with legit/checked out buyers. And if they legit wouldn't have an issue paying with certified check.

In terms of trading this pair for other Yeezy 2's. What do you guys deem as a fair trade? Just curious.

So why no certified check for these. First as others mentioned in only dealing with legit/checked out buyers. And if they legit wouldn't have an issue paying with certified check.
agreed.. always deal with legit buyers... but so many people see a big payday they wont use proper judgement, and will likely get burned

Don't forget to pay your taxes on the sale!

Nike shipping yeezis with a CD to install quickbooks

It's a cliche thing we all say when in this hobby, but at 26 I think its time to throw the towel in.

This shoe will be the last on my bucket list, and I've already liquidated what I've need to acquire my pair.

My only challenge is finding a seller that is local, where we can handle the exchange. 

Lately I've noticed when making local transactions, I've felt the urge of expecting the worse. To be frank I'm tired of that, and it's time to move on to a new hobby.

I'll let the next generation enjoy what we've all enjoyed growing up in the 90's.

These are my "HOLY GRAIL" and the most I will ever spend on any material good.

IM OUT! *Ace boogie voice

View media item 795952

Because bammas get shot for yeezys eryday B.

I can't stop, b. If I stop, will the fans still love me, b?

lovedahustle-o.gif

Sorry if this was already asked or discussed, I really don't feel like going back mad pages.  Since Nike released these, does that mean Footlocker or any other place that was planning on releasing these before will get to actually release the shoe now?  

Back
Top Bottom