Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Dudes sound like pregnant teens up in here...
"Should I keep them, or let them go???"
You bought them, as soon as they arrive open that package up, put them on, and go walk the dog.

Kids mom was texting me at the same time they tweeted the link girls are witches i think. salty as hell when I did look i got this View media item 796200 :lol:
And I took the pic at 1:16 I hit the link @1:01

Last edited:
Charge Back Season 
tired.gif

dat beast making me want to keep.... might keep....

Im going through the same dilemma . Would anyone in their right mind would trade a pair of net 1s plus plat 2s for these? Lol thats the only trade i would take.

Or maybe im just better off selling then buying seperate.

i'm seeing people trying to trade up  to 9 pairs of shoes for these 
eek.gif
  they're nice, but nah

Last edited:
Is it just me or does it seem that A LOT of people got these red octobers. On IG i seen hundreds of pics of order confirmations. Could be fake but looks like they werent super limited

I can't wait to feel even more bitter once everyone starts posting pictures of their pairs, I'm trying to tell myself not to come in this thread lol. 

someone in Japan is going to luck out, mine being returned to sender.

unless anyone in tokyo here has the Adachi province hook-up.  which in that case your hookup can have my yeezys

First thought would have been to keep my pair if I had got through.
But I know people that know people, so it would have been hard to turn down 3-4 racks.

Back
Top Bottom