Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by freshair

I thought NDC was gonna make me humble Iron Sheik style but then I saw this... Im good. They'll be here tomorrow.. pics coming soon.

gooooood shiiiit!!!!! looks like you won't have the "pending" hanging over your head waiting lol

Originally Posted by modernart

Originally Posted by freshair

I thought NDC was gonna make me humble Iron Sheik style but then I saw this... Im good. They'll be here tomorrow.. pics coming soon.

gooooood shiiiit!!!!! looks like you won't have the "pending" hanging over your head waiting lol

man that was intense... i can officially say its over..(completeing the set) I got 5 yeezys in the bag, but I aint stoppin there.

how much do you guys think i can possibly get off my used black n pink yeezy...do you guys think that i would be able to trade for the tans....honest opinionsplease thank you...

Originally Posted by frank148925

how much do you guys think i can possibly get off my used black n pink yeezy...do you guys think that i would be able to trade for the tans....honest opinions please thank you...
PM SENT

^all orders went through, but we got screenshots of people's orders getting canceled?

I think not bro....keep hittin that refresh button!

Also, we all know what changes in the site usually means......
nerd.gif

been using the flash site and noticed today if you hit the search bar again on the page that says no products found
the little circle starts spinning n never stops. my logic tells me the page is automatically refreshing till the shoes r available.
would like a confirmation that the page is indeed refreshing or should i be doing it manually? also. why wasnt this little circle functioning yesterday?

^keep in mind some orders that got cancelled may be form orders that went through by accident after they sold out..

Now on the non-flash site I can click select size but of course no sizes are there. I dont want these as bad as other people but im gonna give it a try. I havethe black and pinks which is the main one I wanted.

That's about a $243 profit...(if they got em for retail+shipping)

Not too bad if they bought multiple pairs to resell.....

Originally Posted by rickyfong

hhahahaah Ending ebay auction sz 11 DS air yeezy.. 480! TAKE THAT RESELLER!

how is take that reseller???...assuming with tax he paid $240, and ebay fees/paypal and shipping, another $40, he still made $200ish..take that people whocamped 7 days....

Angel

been using the flash site and noticed today if you hit the search bar again on the page that says no products found
the little circle starts spinning n never stops. my logic tells me the page is automatically refreshing till the shoes r available.
would like a confirmation that the page is indeed refreshing or should i be doing it manually? also. why wasnt this little circle functioning yesterday?
can i get the link u guys r using maybe im using the wrong one. still dont have a yeezy and would be satisfied with the tan cuz its my favorite in a 9.5 or 10

assuming that they dont sell for retail of course..
i mean there were stores that sold for 400, and plenty of stores for 350.

and.. did you cop a backdoor pair checkmynikes? lol

omg. 1st time Nike non flash site posted the sold out notice... 0]0]0]
alien.gif

think its time to pack it up guys.. nike non flash site hasnt ever posted this "oh were sold out" crap.. and ive been f5'in since friday. prollyjust hit the bay up.. in a week or so you could prolly cop tans for 425-450. yeah its double of retail, but however a lotta people payed 300-350 and CAMPED forthem orr had to buy crap raffle items to pay the same price.. its funny though how iss guys are still doing 635 bins.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I was playing solo for a minute. not the same tho. i havent even blazed it. dont wanna be all slow on the checkout if restock even comes out today.

Back
Top Bottom