Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by carmines23

I was playing solo for a minute. not the same tho. i havent even blazed it. dont wanna be all slow on the checkout if restock even comes out today.

the KUSh

Originally Posted by carmines23

searchin the bay. seen these fake tans n was wondering if they glow in the dark? LOL
indifferent.gif
gonna buy them?

Yes, im buying the whole set.... jk. the color of the bottom sole is different so it got me thinkin.
its funny how much the fakes r going for.

I need a pair of these to wear so damn bad.
The wait is just brutal.

I actually bought a pair off a guy who posts here and on iss when the blacks dropped and waited patiently for the shipping then when they finally arrived Iopened the box all super excited and he sent me the wrong shoes. He wanted to wait til he got them from the other guy then send them to me but I wasn'thaving that. Got a refund but lost 20 bucks in the deal for no damn reason. The guy he mistakenly sent the yeezys to kept them like I figured he would. Reallyif you bought 3 pairs of shoes off ebay for less then 2 bills total and got yeezys in YOUR size instead you'd need to be a pretty honest guy to returnthem.

Now if all goes well and my friend hooks me up I should be getting a blk/pink pair in size 11 and I am hoping like hell that fits since I wear a 12 in almosteverything else.

Like I said, the wait is brutal.

Tho I do have the best jacket EVER to match the blk/pinks...

wore my tans today...before going to work I walked my dog, when I came back inside....whooooo welcome to the light show $*#!#+@$@%*%$.....damn these *@##! aresexy, and I forgot the swoosh GID also, thats the bonus. even old ppl were looking at my sneakers. Everyone was complaining about the patent strap a while backbut its really a nice touch....im done now

seriously...there aren't any sites besides flight club that have the first two colorways?? seems like everybody is holding on to the first two colorways.

Back
Top Bottom