Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by Manglor

I need a pair of these to wear so damn bad.
The wait is just brutal.

I actually bought a pair off a guy who posts here and on iss when the blacks dropped and waited patiently for the shipping then when they finally arrived I opened the box all super excited and he sent me the wrong shoes. He wanted to wait til he got them from the other guy then send them to me but I wasn't having that. Got a refund but lost 20 bucks in the deal for no damn reason. The guy he mistakenly sent the yeezys to kept them like I figured he would. Really if you bought 3 pairs of shoes off ebay for less then 2 bills total and got yeezys in YOUR size instead you'd need to be a pretty honest guy to return them.

Now if all goes well and my friend hooks me up I should be getting a blk/pink pair in size 11 and I am hoping like hell that fits since I wear a 12 in almost everything else.

Like I said, the wait is brutal.

Tho I do have the best jacket EVER to match the blk/pinks...

they will fit, I wear 12 in most of my shoes and I have an 11.5 in the blk/pinks. There is still room, I could even go with an 11 so you will be good.

please post pics of jacket.

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

wore my tans today...before going to work I walked my dog, when I came back inside....whooooo welcome to the light show $*#!#+@$@%*%$.....damn these *@##! are sexy, and I forgot the swoosh GID also, thats the bonus. even old ppl were looking at my sneakers. Everyone was complaining about the patent strap a while back but its really a nice touch....im done now

I love the Y-less strap. I wish the zens had a Y-less strap....if the zens strap was smooth patent leather and swoosh glowed they would be the total packageimo.

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

Louie Vuittons

sick.gif

smh.gif
@ ppl copping these LVs just because they're kanyes.
the multitudes of 'ye stans never cease to amaze me.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KiiCkZ4DaYz

these are going to raise in price once the saturation on ebay goes away

QFT.

Its like that every time.

I just hope that if you really like the shoe you get them NOW.

They are really a thing of beauty in person and on your feet.

This is not a shameless plug. (I'm pretty much all sold out)

I'm just stating the truth.

If you love them in pics, you'll love them more in person.

So do yourself a favor and cop now before its too late.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Louie Vuittons

sick.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif

couldnt you say the same thing about the yeezys? non-argumentative stance ..just sayin'

Originally Posted by victoryballer

That's about a $243 profit...(if they got em for retail+shipping)

Not too bad if they bought multiple pairs to resell.....
its bad if they camped out for them

Originally Posted by Crumbs

CharmCityKid wrote:

kidcudahy wrote:

Louie Vuittons

sick.gif

smh.gif

laugh.gif

couldnt you say the same thing about the yeezys? non-argumentative stance ..just sayin'

yeah, but we're talking $215 vs. $800+
not that it really matters to me, but would these ppl be buying lv kicks if they weren't kanye's?? probably not. but to each their own.

I'm just saying LV shoes have a different target market. They are not really targeting sneaker heads but the rich folks who can afford to drop a 1,000over a shoe. So the LV x Kanye might not appeal to heads but might appeal to the rich type who might think these shoes are more classy and elegant.

Louis Vuitton's do not suck....

I love the Jasper's, but there is no way in hell I am paying over $1200(after tax) for a pair of sneakers. I like the style and silhouette of the shoe, thecolor placement, and from what I can see, the quality of the shoe. But if i spent $1200 on a pair of shoes, I don't think I would be allowed back in myhouse...

I'm just saying LV shoes have a different target market. They are not really targeting sneaker heads but the rich folks who can afford to drop a 1,000 over a shoe. So the LV x Kanye might not appeal to heads but might appeal to the rich type who might think these shoes are more classy and elegant.
How would it appeal to rich types? I'm gonna take a guess and say most of LV's customer base doesn't listen to Kanye or care aboutwhat he does. So I really don't see how his name really helps. The LV brand sells itself.

^ Exactly. plus that type of market is not a resellers market either, with that being said i bet there will be far more quantities of the LVs than the Nikes.but i dont think that market is gonna have too many people going to buy cuz they are kanyes such as a wit the yeezys.

which goes to show you the folling of sneaker heads!/(reselling game as well) you not gonna have ppl refreshing websites on release date of the LVs

I was thinking of getting the LVs just to be safe. I def can't afford the LVs right but when I'm older and make bread. I don't want to regretpassing these up.

Originally Posted by KingJames23

I'm just saying LV shoes have a different target market. They are not really targeting sneaker heads but the rich folks who can afford to drop a 1,000 over a shoe. So the LV x Kanye might not appeal to heads but might appeal to the rich type who might think these shoes are more classy and elegant.
How would it appeal to rich types? I'm gonna take a guess and say most of LV's customer base doesn't listen to Kanye or care about what he does. So I really don't see how his name really helps. The LV brand sells itself.

You have NO IDEA. Who do you think actually by his albums? I just made a deposit for the all red dons yesterday.
I was gonna just put my name on the waiting list but 223 are on it. and thats just for one shoe.

OH YEAH! GOT MY SHIPPING EMAIL AND TRACKING # FROM NDC BABY!
roll.gif

IT REALLY DOES FEEL GOOD TO PAY RETAIL.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BURRIEDinNIKES

^ Exactly. plus that type of market is not a resellers market either, with that being said i bet there will be far more quantities of the LVs than the Nikes. but i dont think that market is gonna have too many people going to buy cuz they are kanyes such as a wit the yeezys.

which goes to show you the folling of sneaker heads!/(reselling game as well) you not gonna have ppl refreshing websites on release date of the LVs

the LV's are actually quite limited ... most stores are only getting 1 or 2 size runs of each shoe...very similar to the yeezy's but as most of youknow there are alot less LV boutiques than there are NSW distributors ... and with pretty much all of them being on a waiting list for clients there will be noproblem with these leaving the stores...
as for reselling these ...if you think the tags of $870-$1140 will discourage resellers ....it wont ... millionares retail for about $1100 and still sold for$2-3K

i also got my shipping confirmation for the size 13s, from the looks of tracking the shipment...its out for delivery....I guess i got lucky yesterday

i MIGHT get the don's next month for a b-day gift but not sure...

jaspers are nice but like blackice says "i might be not aloud back in my house

haha...

Originally Posted by FR3SH like UgHH

i MIGHT get the don's next month for a b-day gift but not sure...

jaspers are nice but like blackice says "i might be not aloud back in my house

haha...
If you re not made up by now you can just cancel that out.
eyes.gif

Or you could pay some reseller on ebay prob $2g's

For the people who really like the LV but are contemplating about getting it. I say go get it. You're going to regret it in the future and a Kanye X LV isnot promised in the future.

Back
Top Bottom