Nike Air Yeezy. Where can I cop them when they release?

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by lorigina

Called Niketown today and a guy said they'd get 50 pairs and release April 4th.
lol, Niketown SF? You're kidding

i called them a week before they said NO.

And shut up, 50 pairs? What the hell are you talking about?
laugh.gif

bay area contact me for info i got some sure info from stores...if you were too shy to call yourselves
I'm only stating what the dude said. If he's misinformed then oh well. I can't cop anyway.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by EvansST

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It aint fair that you got connect...
laugh.gif
I'm just laughing because 2 of my good NT dudes are out there, and updating me about the madness there.

smh.gif
@ charging $300.

anyone else think shoe palace might force you to buy shirts as well?

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Originally Posted by EvansST

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It aint fair that you got connect...
laugh.gif
I'm just laughing because 2 of my good NT dudes are out there, and updating me about the madness there.

smh.gif
@ charging $300.

anyone else think shoe palace might force you to buy shirts as well?
na, they stopped doing that a while back actually.

I can get my pair on lock, but yeah my dude said that they will be charing 3 plus for these

I'm on the fence with this one

only place to get these for retail is Niketown, other spots will charge an arm and a leg because of the hype

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

only place to get these for retail is Niketown, other spots will charge an arm and a leg because of the hype

i heard Darkside, actually they told me themselves, they'll keep em retail.

^^^ Im down to cop from anywhere ... NTSF is the best bet tho if you want that retail price ... with that said you know there is going to be much more dudetrying to cop from there because of the price ... " what spot is going to charge the most ???? "

did stores in SF received their shipments yet? my guess is that stores will get shipments by Thursday...hopefully

Originally Posted by heathunter881

did stores in SF received their shipments yet? my guess is that stores will get shipments by Thursday...hopefully
check the yeezy thread on the Nike section, i posted info about that.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

Originally Posted by Rick2345

JFM ! nike town sf called me today and they got 18 pairs of yeezys in !

True, I called and asked...open 7am on Saturday...I already know folks will be camping out
smh.gif
Damn, i'm gone for half a day and the hype goes up like that?

Well, thanks Rick, you're the man. I can never get with Niketown SF for some reason. The fact that they called you is funny though.

I made some calls, I know sharing the info will make my chances of getting a pair lower, but anyway:

Darkside, did not recieve shipment, say definitely Saturday
True, I believe Saturday, they said not many pairs, I didn't ask how many cause he seemed busy
Huf, doesn't know, but said yeah
Shiekh Market, said yes, but no clue when...this might be your best bet if you miss out on saturday.

Ughh, hypebeasts...hate em.
laugh.gif

True East getting 9 pairs, employees buying some leaving only 5 pairs to hit the floor Sat. They will be charging $350 for these.

Originally Posted by newbery158

True East getting 9 pairs, employees buying some leaving only 5 pairs to hit the floor Sat. They will be charging $350 for these.

DAMN this was going to be my spot ... I guess NOT ... FIVE pairs ONLY ... ssshhhhhhtttttt they should of just said they didnt get them .

I'll just walk into a store around 11am or 12pm pick up my pair without waiting in line, then go home.

Originally Posted by heathunter881

Originally Posted by jumpman247

I'll just walk into a store around 11am or 12pm pick up my pair without waiting in line, then go home.
grab me one too while ur at it.
laugh.gif
forreal...where the hell are you goin?

Damn it hasn't been a min for a release that heads are going crazy for....well there's always the RT1 as a sub of not getting a pair of yeezy. Probwill save you money as well.

Back
Top Bottom