NIKE AM 1 OG Quickstrike...ARE THESE RELEASING IN THE US?

Got mine at "Burn Rubber" in Michigan.

Walked in late and made an easy copp. Absolutely love em.

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Originally Posted by NINO BEATZ

Will someone inform the people that don't believe.....that.....I'm LEGIT!!!!!

Nino Beatz
laugh.gif

Legit_editors_choice.jpg
Yes, Nino & Bklyn are legit..

Blues will NOT BE HITTING THE STATES.

All of the shops i've asked confirmed this and...

Called nike with the style/color code for the blues and they are not in the system at all (US customer service). They only have the red pair as the onlyavailable color.

grin.gif

Eh, I bit the bullet and ordered the blues from RMK. It may end up being the right thing to do, but it hurts not paying retail.

said ill be saving money... but i had to cop my reds.... soo much better than the sps i copped..

No blues, not even the Maxims?

Shafted I say b/c the chances of snagging a 13 from across the waters is very slim.

pimp.gif
I just picked up the blue ones here in Manilla roughly $110. For that price, I'm kinda wishing they stay an international release.
laugh.gif

CrAzYFLiPxNyC wrote:

pimp.gif
I just picked up the blue ones here in Manilla roughly $110. For that price, I'm kinda wishing they stay an international release.
laugh.gif

Blue AM1 will release in the next few weeks.
Per Niketown insiders
grin.gif

They will hit the states.

Sk8, thnx for the info. Got my sz 11 from Fox Hills.

MARIO, I hope you're right. unfortunately, a lot of times Niketown employees don't even know what they're talking about (although some do and arecool). but, like I said, I hope you're right.

Originally Posted by MARIOisHOT

CrAzYFLiPxNyC wrote:

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Blue AM1 will release in the next few weeks.
Per Niketown insiders
grin.gif

They will hit the states.

Sk8, thnx for the info. Got my sz 11 from Fox Hills.

according to the dudes at NTSF they're not coming...but who knows, glad I got mines from rmk.com

I picked up a couple extra at NT Chi just in case any NT peeps missed out. Not lookin to flip for profit or anythin, just tryin to be a nice NT member.
I have 2 9.5, a 10 and a 10.5.

Just cover my tax and shippin and its a deal.

Back
Top Bottom